GMG is a global company that specializes in well-being. It distributes, retails, and manufactures a range of top international and domestic brands in the health, food, and sports sectors. Its mission is to inspire people to win and make the world a better place. GMG's investments today span four key verticals: GMG Sports and GMG Food, GMG Health and GMG Consumer Goods. It has grown to be a global leader under the management and ownership of the Baker family. GMG has introduced over 120 brands to its markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Asia.
Assist and perform daily operations, including preparation and display of seafood items. Ensure freshness and customer appeal with excellent merchandising skills
- You are responsible for cleaning, grading and sorting the fish according to to set guidelines. Follow the cutting guidelines each day to ensure the product's quality and appearance as per standard.
- Customers can request custom cuts or trims to their fish.
- Manage specialized equipment such as knives, hand tools and equipment to cut fish at the station. Clean and store them appropriately.
- Displays and stock movements should adhere to the First in First Out (FIFO), principles.
- You can ensure the freshness and safety of your fish by properly storing it according to the instructions in this section.
- Make sure all price tags are correct, up-to-date, clear, and easily visible
- Participate in stock and inventory takes every fortnight
- Maintain a high standard of self-hygiene, including a clean and neat appearance.
Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in the cutting, placing and labeling of fish