E-Commerce Graduate Trainee
Assisting with the growth and development of the division's online business:
- Contribute to the achievement of the online sales targets for the division
- Assistance in the creation and maintenance of E-trade Plans in collaboration with online brands managers
- Prepare periodic reports on business performance
- L'Oreal provides support in managing the daily, long-term and mid-term interface between clients and L'Oreal
- Produces periodic performance reports (Monthly, Top-selling SKUs and Sell-Out by Player, Market Shares, Rankings, etc.).
- Assistance in Developing the best-tailored E-Trade Plans by brand and Online Player
- This guarantees brand execution, listings, and implementations on E-retailers/ Pure Players sites
- Conducts follow-ups with stakeholders, including brand teams, distributors and others. on different E-Com touchpoints (assets, ICFs, Line Sheets, etc.)
- Regular E-Market Visits are conducted by brand by the player to identify optimizations and improvements in A+ Content, Assortment, etc.
- Supports in Sharing Experiences and Best Practices with Tribe members (CDO/Brand Teams)
- Analytical, process-oriented and comfortable with data analysis software
- Confident and articulate communicator who can inspire strong collaboration within an organization
- Interest in driving user behavior and understanding it
- Demonstrate leadership skills to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment. While maintaining an eye for detail,
- Business results-oriented
- The positive, proactive and innovative mentality
- You may apply for up to three jobs in a 30-day period.
- Once you have submitted your application, you cannot withdraw it. Please make sure that the job is match your goals.
- To see all the jobs that you have applied for, please visit "Your Application Space".
- You should not create another account using a different email address. Your account could be merged, and your application record may be deleted.
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month