Home Health Aide Job Vacancy in Washington, USA
Caregiver/Home Health Aide job vacancies in Washington, United States. Check and Read All Job Details and Information below and apply now online.
All Ways Caring HomeCare – Caregiver
Thank you for reviewing our In-Home Caregiver position at All Ways Caring HomeCare. As a caregiver, you will play a crucial role in helping us provide compassionate care to our clients in the comfort of their homes. At All Ways Caring HomeCare, our difference is our people and we make that a priority. We want our entire staff to feel awesome about their job every day.
Why Choose All Ways Caring HomeCare?
- Great Company Culture
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Benefits; including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Daily Pay Option Available
- Career Growth Opportunities – Up to $500 towards CNAition after receiving CNA certification
- Flexible Hours
- Work close to Home
External Job Description
While no two days are exactly alike, here are some of the things you will be responsible for:
- Provide personal caregiving services in accordance with an established plan of direct care
- Provide for the personal needs and comfort of people in their own homes
- Assist patients with activities of daily living
- Perform general housekeeping activities
- Provide transportation assistance to and from activities and appointments
- Offer compassionate companionship to patients
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written
- Capable of working responsibly with confidential information
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to work in a home-like setting
About Our Line Of Business
All Ways Caring HomeCare delivers quality, compassionate and highly individualized care and support that helps people in need of assistance stay at home – all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of ageing, services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. All Ways Caring HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer’s/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as in-home monitoring with Rest Assured® Telecare, which helps to reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer.