Nesto Hypermarket Recruitment 2023: KP Basheer, who is currently the company’s leader and holds a business license as a corporation involved in retail, created this company in 2004 under the name Western International Group. Millions of customers have purchased the company’s goods in a relatively short period of time, making Nesto a popular shopping destination.
One of the shops that has grown quickly since its founding is Nesto, which currently has 92 locations across India and the GCC and runs convenience stores, supermarkets, and hypermarkets.
About NESTO Hypermarkets
The hard effort of the management and staff in providing excellent customer service and ensuring that all products supplied at all Nesto outlets are of the highest quality is directly responsible for Nesto’s success.
In addition to having a wide range of items from various international brands that are imported, Nesto sells all of its products at rates that are quite competitive across its shops in the GCC and India.
The Nesto Group’s largest hypermarket, with a building area of 350,000 square feet, is situated in Deira, Dubai.
- Nesto Hypermarkets
- Nesto Supermarkets
- Nesto Center
- Nesto Ecommerce (Nesto Online)
- Nesto Private Label
- Nesto Distribution Center FZCO
- Food book Restaurant 
- Nesto Central Kitchen
- Nesto Bakery
About jobs opportunities
Name of Company: Nesto Hypermarket
Primary Sector: Retail Industry
Job Profile: 10 Open Jobs
Salary: Salaries posted Anonymous by Nesto Hypermarket Recruiting
Name of Recruitment: Careers – Nesto
Job Location: Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Job Type: Full time
Education: Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders
Benefits: As Per UAE Labor Law
When working for the Nesto Group, one must have a strong drive to grow and complete duties in accordance with the management of the company’s work schedule.
If you are one of the many individuals who is capable of working and advancing your career in this business.
You’re in the right place because we regularly update the list of positions that Nesto Group will be posting.
Candidates must meet all qualifying requirements established by the employee recruiting division in order to submit a job application letter to the H.R.D Nesto Group. These requirements include:
The applicant must have two years of relevant work experience from a respected retail organization in a position that is currently open.
Candidate must have strong communication abilities. If you are fluent in English, the recruitment division will give this skill a lot of weight. However, you should still apply for this position if you are not.
List of Nesto Hypermarket jobs opportunities
- Heavy & Light Driver with UAE Experience. <== Apply Here
- 8 years of experience driving in the UAE
- Skilled Mechanic: Electronic & Home Appliances. <== Apply Here
- Experience working with electronic and home appliances
- Valid UAE license
- Inventory Associate. <== Apply Here
- Creative Fashion Designer. <== Apply Here
- Bangladeshi Lady with FMCG Industry Experience. <== Apply Here
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the FMCG industry
- IT Support Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, and server-related tasks
- Visual Merchandiser (Electronics & IT). <== Apply Here
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Electronics & IT merchandising
- Fresh Food Manager. <== Apply Here
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the fresh food industry
- Mechanic with Electronics & IT Expertise. <== Apply Here
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in electronics & IT
- Valid UAE license
- Sales Development Manager. <== Apply Here
- MBA holder with at least 3 years of experience in sales development
How to Apply for NESTO Jobs
Please click the blue “Apply Here” link. You will be automatically redirected to the Nesto Hypermarket Recruitment Division’s official website if you click this link. Then, based on the nation where jobs are now being opened, select an employment opportunity.
Sending all required documents to apply for a job with this organization is the next step. Include your CV, most recent photo, and any supporting documents you may have.
Please send a copy of your job application letter to the official HR email address after submitting it on the Nesto Hypermarket employment website.
Address: Mezzanine floor | The Black Square Building Near Ramada Hotel | Sheikh Khalifa Road – Ajman UAE; Telepon: +965-5664-2635 or +971-6714-9999;
Email: [email protected]