Imdaad Careers 2022 – Walk in Interview Tomorrow: Imdaad is looking for motivated and qualified candidates for vacancies at Imdaad Careers and Jobs. Here you can apply for the latest Imdaad careers from the list below.
|Company Name||Imdaad Group|
|Last Updated on||11/02/2022|
About Imdaad Group:
Imdaad is Dubai’s leading facility management company with numerous industry and client awards and recognitions. Imdaad was founded in 2007 with headquarters in Dubai and today is a company with over 5000 employees.
The company owes its success to the truly integrated facilities management solutions it offers to its customers. There are a number of companies that have been established as part of a group that offers a wide range of solutions. Some of them are:
FARZ (Materials Recovery Facility), Isnaad (Soft Services), Imtedaad (Energy Management), HomePro (Residential Maintenance), Vision Safety (Fire Safety), Nigma (Automation) and Imdaad Al-Batinah (Waste Collection) are the other companies under the Imdaad Group.
Imdaad Group Walk In Interview Dubai – SOFT SERVICE SITE SUPERVISOR
- 3 years minimum experience relevant to soft services as supervisor – Facilities management
- Must have a good understanding of soft service operations – Facilities management
- Good Communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Holder of a BICSc certification will be preferred
- UAE driving license will be an advantage
- Secondary certification is a must for this position
Immediate Joiners will be preferred:
Applicants must come with a copy of their CV. coloured passport and 1 passport Size Photo (white background)
Applicants should bring their original passport if they are on a Visit visa/Cancelled visa
Interview Timing: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Search “Imdaad Manzali Camp” in Google Map
Date: Saturday, 12th February 2022
Eligibility criteria to Imdaad Jobs and Careers:
- Candidates with GCC/UAE Experience will be highly preferred
- Facilities Management experience preferred
- Immediate joiners will be preferred
- Applicants must come with a copy of their CV, colored passport and 1 Passport Size Photo (white background)
- Applicants should bring your original Passport if you are on Visit visa/Cancelled visa
How to Apply for Imdaad Group Careers and Walk In Interviews:
Imdaad usually recruits through walk-in interviews. That means you have to reach their office at the given time. All candidates must carry their resumes, passport and visa copies. Interested candidates must attend the walk-in interview for Imdaad Facilitates management jobs Dubai 2022:
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Imdaad Careers 2022 Job Vacancies Announced in Dubai | Walk in Interview Tomorrow
Posted Date: 11/02/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link