AL ARAWAE CORPORATE SERVICES looking for a reliable and active Female Office Assistant Job. Who will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the Office Assistant will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The Office Assistant ensures the smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator, Office Assistant, or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
Duty Time: 9 am to 6 pm
Call: +971-58-667 5900
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED2,000.00 per month
Apply for Female Office Assistant Job Vacancy in Dubai: