E-Commerce Specialist Job Vacancy in Dubai Company Autodrome
E-commerce Specialist Job – Dubai Autodrome
. Idea generation: creating innovative ways to increase both traffic and conversion.
· Experience of delivery of content projects with measurable benefits.
· Work closely with other team members (Business Development, Sales, Events, graphics) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
· Prepare product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals.
· Provide support in other areas of Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Social Media.
· Identify SEO best practices.
· Lead the Digital Transformation related to business efficiencies in all departments.
· Management of existing website, supporting web-based platforms and point of sale systems.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED14,000.00 – AED15,000.00 per month
Apply for E-Commerce Specialist Job:
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: E-Commerce Specialist Job Vacancy in Dubai Company Autodrome
Posted Date: 31/05/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal