Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Dubai
Digital Marketing Specialist Job at UAE
Candidate should understand to implement lead generation, google AdWords, Social Media and SEO activities.
- Implement and execute SEO, SMM & SEM campaigns.
- Develop content and marketing strategies for social media and websites.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts.
- Write content and blog for the website.
- Plan and monitor our social media presence (e.g. instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Launch optimized advertisements for increasing brand awareness (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook, Youtube, etc.).
- Sound knowledge of the latest digital marketing techniques as well as best practices.
- Sound knowledge of SEO/SEM, email campaigns, Google AdWords, and B2C social media trends.
- Experience with online analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics etc.).
- Proven working experience in lead generation, google AdWords, Social Media and SEO .or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- The candidate must be very well-versed with SEO, Google Ads, Insights Reports, SMO etc.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Boost company branding awareness and reputation through the media
Candidate Must be in UAE,
Able to Join Immediately
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary for Digital Marketing Specialist Job: AED4,000.00 – AED6,000.00 per month
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Dubai
Posted Date: 25/05/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to trade techniques with other folks, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and also the rest of the website is also really good.