DPSA Vacancies | Latest DPSA Circular Jobs
DPSA Vacancies 2021 | Latest DPSA Circular for Jobs and Career Openings in May 2021: This DPSA vacancies circular is published on a weekly basis and includes the advertisements of the latest vacant posts and jobs in the Public Service and Administration departments in South Africa. This circular will not be published during December every year.
Although the DPSA Circular is published by the Department of Public Service and Administration of South Africa, the Department is not responsible for the published job vacancies and career advertisements. Authorized inquiries about the DPSA circular must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
DPSA Vacancies and the Weekly Circular of Job Updates 2021
|Organization Name||Department of Public Service and Administration [DPSA]|
|Job Location||South Africa|
|No. of Vacancies||100+ Openings|
|Nationality||Preferably South African Citizens|
|Experience||Experience an Asset [Freshers also welcome]|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Job Title|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
The DPSA is the short form for the Department of Public Service and Administration in South Africa. If you are looking to apply for government jobs or govt vacancies, then you have arrived here in right place. DPSA vacancies are published every Friday of the week. DPSA career opportunities are very popular and trending these days because they are a very stable and respected profession.
The weekly DPSA circular publishes the latest government jobs that are available to apply immediately if you are eligible for that post. You have to apply via the Z83 application form. As well as DPSA government jobs you can also find government intern opportunities to apply for. You can also look at the DPSA vacancies and career portal to see if they have any new circular updates available.
Guidelines for Job Seekers and Applicants
- Applications on form Z83 with full description and information of the applicants’ academic qualifications, training, competencies, knowledge, and relevant experiences (on a separate sheet if necessary or a resume/CV) must be submitted to the advertising department in which the DPSA vacancy/vacancies exist(s).
- Candidates must include the reference number of the vacancy in their job application forms.
- Candidates requiring further information regarding DPSA vacancies must forward their inquiries to the department where the vacancy circular exists. The DPSA must not be approached for such information.
- It must be ensured that candidates reach the relevant vacancy advertising departments on or before the defined closing dates.
Z83 Application Form for DPSA Vacancies
If you want to submit application for latest DPSA vacancies, you have to fill up provided online form. Just download these application form and fill up your personal and professional details correctly.
This form requires basic information. Candidates who are selected for interviews will be requested to furnish additional certified information that may be required to make a final selection.
- Old Z83 application form [valid until 31 December 2020] [Download]
- New Z83 application form [effective from 01 January 2021] [Download]
- Editable New Z83 application form [effective from 01 January 2021] [Download]
Latest DPSA Circular 2021 | Find DPSA Job Vacancies
For each job available at the DPSA circular, you will always have to compete with other candidates. Just check out the latest DPSA vacancies published by the Government and find the best job, prepare an updated CV and submit the job application form.
|Circular 15 [30 April 2021]||View & Apply|
|Circular 14 [23 April 2021]||View & Apply|
|Circular 13 [16 April 2021]||View & Apply|
|Circular 12 [9 April 2021]||View & Apply|
|Circular 11 [26 March 2021]||View & Apply|
|Circular 10 [19 March 2021]||View & Apply|
|Circular 9 [12 March 2021]||View & Apply|
|Circular 8 [5 March 2021]||View & Apply|
|Circular 7 [26 February 2021]||View & Apply|
|Circular 6 [19 February 2021]||View & Apply|
|Circular 5 [12 February 2021]||View & Apply|
|Circular 4 [5 February 2021]||View & Apply|
|Circular 3 [29 January 2021]||View & Apply|
|Circular 2 [22 January 2021]||View & Apply|
|Circular 1 [15 January 2021]||View & Apply|
Available Departments for DPSA Jobs
You can register to apply for any jobs available and circular published by the following government institutions:
- Department of Labour
- Department of Higher Education and Training
- Office of the Public Service Commission
- Department of Public Service Administration
- National School of Government
- Centre for Public Service Innovation
How to Apply for DPSA Jobs?
Follow the job application process to apply for DPSA vacancies online:
- Register/Login to the Official DPSA careers portal.
- Click on the DPSA job listing Page.
- Select the right profile to which you want to apply.
- Fill the DPSA job application form with all personal and professional details.
- Now click on the final submissions button
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: DPSA Vacancies | Latest DPSA Circular Jobs
Posted Date: 04/05/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal