IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2021 : 15 Vacancies
IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2021 Details
Organization : Indian Institute of Technology
Type of Employment : Central Govt Jobs
Total vacancies : 15
Location : Palakkad
Official Website : www.iitp.ac.in
Applying Mode : Online
Last Date : 08.03.2021
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B)
- Junior Technical Superintendent-System (Group B)
- Junior Technician (Group C)
- Junior Assistant (Group C)
Qualification Details :
The candidates must have passed B.E /B.Tech /M.sc / MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit :
Maximum Age : 32 years
Mode of Selection : Written test, Skill test, Interview
Application Fee :
Gen/OBC candidates -100/-
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2021 : 15 Vacancies
Posted Date: 25/02/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Having read this I believed it was extremely informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this short article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!