Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 1388 Non-Executive Vacancies
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) has released an employment notification of the Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://mazagondock.in/. Through this latest Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 1388 vacancies for the posts of Non Executive. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||11th June 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||4th July 2021|
Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Non Executive|
|Job Location||All Over Mumbai|
|Salary||Rs.13,200 – 64,360|
|Application Start||11th June 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||4th July 2021|
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 1388 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Trade||Current Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies|
|AC. Ref Mechanic||01||0||0||01||03||0||0||0||05|
|Diesel Crane Operator||0||01||01||01||02||0||0||0||05|
|Diesel cum Motor Mechanic||0||0||01||01||02||0||0||0||04|
|Jr. Q.C. Inspector (Mechanical)||0||01||01||01||10||0||0||0||13|
|Semi-Skilled ID II|
|SI No||Grade||Pay scale|
|1.||Skilled Gr-I (IDA-V)||Rs.17000- 64360/-|
|2.||Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-II)||13200-49910|
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Maximum age limit is 38 years and minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 01 Jun ‘21. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through MDL official Notification 2021 for more reference.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) job Qualification details below.
|Carpenter||The candidate should have passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Carpenter/ Shipwright (wood).|
|Composite Welders||The candidate should have passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate examination passed in the trade of “Welder / Welder (G&E) /TIG & MIG Welder/Structural Welder/Welder (Pipe and Pressure Vessels)/ Advance Welder/Gas Cutter|
|Jr. Draughtsman (Mechanical/Civil)||The candidate must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govt. and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream/Civil Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.|
|Electrician||The candidate must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Electrician”.|
|Electronic Mechanic||Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Electronic Mechanic/ Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Radio and Radar Aircraft / Mechanic Television (Video)/ Mechanic cum- Operator Electronics Communication system/ Mechanic Communication Equipment Maintenance / Mechanic Radio & TV|
|Fitter||Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination” in the trade of “Fitter / Marine Engineer Fitter / Shipwright (Steel).|
|Gas Cutter||Must have passed SSC with full time three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Shipbuilding or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. Of India recognised Technical Board.|
|Machinist||Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Machinist/ Machinist (Grinder)|
|Painter||Passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Painter/ Marine Painter”|
|Pipe Fitter||Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Pipe Fitter” or Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Plumber” and having one-year experience|
|Rigger||The candidate should have passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Rigger”|
|Structural Fabricator||Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Structural Fitter / Fabricator”|
|Utility Hand (Semi-Skilled)||The candidates who have passed SSC with NAC in any trade and have worked in the Shipbuilding industry as Utility Hand for a minimum period of one year may apply for the said post.|
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 1388 Vacancies in Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman||No Fees|
|Payment Mode||Online (Read official notification before payment of application fee)|
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 notification from 11th June 2021. The last date to apply Online for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 until 4th July 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://mazagondock.in/.
- Then go to the Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) website Notification panel and check the link of particular Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Jobs News Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 1388 Non-Executive Vacancies
Posted Date: 13/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal