Tax Accountant Vacancy | Technopark Trivandrum
Brief description :
Partnership Tax Manager
To assist the tax team in delivering tax services to the Kennedys Group
- Tax Accountant Vacancy | Technopark Trivandrum-Assisting with tax compliance for the UK partners of the LLP, including:
- preparation of personal tax returns;
calculation of tax payments and consideration of payment on account reduction claims;
consideration of tax planning opportunities including pension planning and property planning;
dealing with HM Revenue & Customs on behalf of the partners;
set up forms for new partners; Preparation of Group VAT returns;
- Assisting with the analysis and reporting on tax and partner performance;
- Assisting with the UK PAYE Settlement Agreement returns;
- Monitoring and reporting on capital loan interest and monthly pension contributions;
- Allocation of UK tax payments to accounting system;
- Assisting with completion of the transfer pricing calculations.
- Commercial Awareness To have a commercially minded, pragmatic and business-focused approach with an understanding of how professional services firms operate.
- Personal Characteristics Self motivation with the ability to work under pressure and manage priorities. A self-starter who requires minimal guidance and supervision.
- A can-do attitude with the energy to see initiatives through to their conclusion.
Tax Accountant Vacancy | Technopark Trivandrum-This is a developing role and the job description is not exhaustive and may vary in line with changes in the team’s objectives and Firm policy.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Tax Accountant Vacancy | Technopark Trivandrum
Posted Date: 06/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal