Brief description :
Partnership Tax Manager
To assist the tax team in delivering tax services to the Kennedys Group
- Tax Accountant Vacancy | Technopark Trivandrum-Assisting with tax compliance for the UK partners of the LLP, including:
- preparation of personal tax returns;
calculation of tax payments and consideration of payment on account reduction claims;
consideration of tax planning opportunities including pension planning and property planning;
dealing with HM Revenue & Customs on behalf of the partners;
set up forms for new partners; Preparation of Group VAT returns;
- Assisting with the analysis and reporting on tax and partner performance;
- Assisting with the UK PAYE Settlement Agreement returns;
- Monitoring and reporting on capital loan interest and monthly pension contributions;
- Allocation of UK tax payments to accounting system;
- Assisting with completion of the transfer pricing calculations.
- Commercial Awareness To have a commercially minded, pragmatic and business-focused approach with an understanding of how professional services firms operate.
- Personal Characteristics Self motivation with the ability to work under pressure and manage priorities. A self-starter who requires minimal guidance and supervision.
- A can-do attitude with the energy to see initiatives through to their conclusion.
Tax Accountant Vacancy | Technopark Trivandrum-This is a developing role and the job description is not exhaustive and may vary in line with changes in the team’s objectives and Firm policy.