Palakkad Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 21 Trainee Vacancies
Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad has released an employment notification of the Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://ilpgt.com/. Through this latest Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 21 vacancies for the posts of Trainee (Engineer) Design & Engineering, Trainee (Engineer) Commercial, Trainee Draughtsman (Mech). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||2nd August 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||15th August 2021|
Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Trainee (Engineer) Design & Engineering, Trainee (Engineer) Commercial, Trainee Draughtsman (Mech)|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.9,000 – 12,000|
|Application Start||2nd August 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||15th August 2021|
Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 21 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Trainee (Engineer) Design & Engineering||04|
|2.||Trainee (Engineer) Commercial||13|
|3.||Trainee Draughtsman (Mech)||04|
Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 Stiped Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Stipend|
|1.||Trainee (Engineer) Design & Engineering||Rs.12,000/-|
|2.||Trainee (Engineer) Commercial||Rs.12,000/-|
|3.||Trainee Draughtsman (Mech)||Rs.9,000/-|
Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit as of 1st July 2021|
|1.||Trainee (Engineer) Design & Engineering||Not Above 28 years|
|2.||Trainee (Engineer) Commercial||Not Above 28 years|
|3.||Trainee Draughtsman (Mech)||Not Above 25 years|
Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad job Qualification details below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|1.||Trainee (Engineer) Design & Engineering||B.E/ B.Tech (Mechanical) with high First Class i.e. 60% or aboveMinimum 1-year Experience/ Apprenticeship|
in Design & Development of control valves
or its allied products in the D&E department of any Control valve industry.
|2.||Trainee (Engineer) Commercial||B.E/ B.Tech (Mechanical) with a minimum of 1-year Experience/ Apprenticeship in Commercial/ Marketing/ Sales department of control valve industry|
|3.||Trainee Draughtsman (Mech)||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with First Class or ITI Draughtsman (Mech) with NAC One year Experience in preparation of Component Drawings and Assembly Drawings, preferably used in Valve Industry, by using Auto cad and solid works software.Preference will be given to those candidates who have completed Apprenticeship Training in the D&E Department of Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad.|
How To Apply For Latest Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates may send their application by post or e-mail to the Sr.Personnel Officer (P&A), Instrumentation Limited, Kanjikode West, Palakkad-678-623, [email protected] with self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates (as single pdf file), so as to reach the office on or before 15.08.2021, 05.00 pm, in the prescribed application form. Applicants are requested to mention the name of the post applied for in the application form. One candidate can be considered only for one post.
- Then go to the Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad website Notification panel and check the link of particular Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply through Email.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Palakkad Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 21 Trainee Vacancies
Posted Date: 08/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal