Malabar Cements Limited (MCL) Recruitment 2021: Malabar Cements Limited (MCL) has released the job notification regarding the filling of Assistant Manager, General Manager, Chemist, Marketing Executive, Assistant Foreman Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates to have B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma, M.Sc, MBA, Experienced, PG Diploma qualifications. These Assistant Manager, General Manager, Chemist, Marketing Executive, Assistant Foreman Posts are All Over Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post-Offline (By Postal) from 07.04.2021 to 06.05.2021.
- Organization Name : Malabar Cements Limited (MCL)
- Post : Asst.Manager ,Asst.Foreman Mechanical and Marketing Executives
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : Various
- Job Location : All Over Kerala
- Salary : Rs.10,000-1,25,000 (per month)
- Mode of Application : Offline
- Application Start : 07 April 2021
- Last Date : 06 May 2021
1. Asst.Manager (Materials), Gr.M5
- i) Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and MBA or Diploma in Materials Management awarded by Institution/ University.
- ii) Minimum 5 years experience in Materials Management in the Purchase Department in a Cement Company.
2. Chemist, Gr.M7
- i) Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry
- ii) Minimum 5 years experience in Chemical and Physical Analysis of Materials such as Limestone, Bauxite etc. in a reputed organization or Laboratory preferably Cement Industry
3. Asst.Foreman Mechanical, Gr.VI
- i) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- ii) Minimum 3 years experience in maintenance of Crusher, Raw Mill, Kiln/ Cooler in Cement Plant.
4. General Manager (Works)- On Contract
- i) Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering. Additional Degree/ Diploma in Management will be preferred
- ii) Minimum 18 years experience in different levels of management out of which 5 years in a similar senior managerial position in cement industry
5. Marketing Executives On Contract
- i) MBA Graduates with specialization in Marketing/ Engineering Graduates, preferably Civil Engineering
- ii) Candidates having Vehicle are preferred (2 wheeler/ 4 wheeler)
- Asst.Manager (Materials), Chemist, Asst.Foreman Mechanical, General Manager, Marketing Executives : Various (Not Specified)
- Asst.Manager (Materials), Gr.M5 : 41
- Chemist, Gr.M7 : 41
- Asst.Foreman Mechanical, Gr.VI : 39
- General Manager (Works)- On Contract : 55
- Marketing Executives On Contract : 30
- Asst.Manager (Materials), Gr.M5 : Rs.83,276/-
- Chemist, Gr.M7 : Rs.63,080/-
- Asst.Foreman Mechanical, Gr.VI : Rs.36,655/
- General Manager (Works)- On Contract : Rs.1,25,000/- per month with an annual increment of Rs.5,000/-Marketing Executives On Contract : Rs.10,000/-
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Malabar Cements Limited (MCL) Recruitment?
Join Job News-Telegram Group
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Malabar Cements Limited (MCL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply For Asst.Manager ,Asst.Foreman Mechanical and Marketing Executives Posts
Posted Date: 11/04/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal