Kudumbashree Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For Latest Vacancies
Kudumbashree Recruitment 2021: Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers Producers Company Limited (KBFPCL) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 14 candidates to fill their Farm Supervisor jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline Application for the Kudumbashree Recruitment 2021 will start on 23rd February 2021. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 25th March 2021 for Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers Producers Company Limited (KBFPCL) Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers Producers Company Limited (KBFPCL) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Kudumbashree Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers Producers Company Limited (KBFPCL) Latest Job Notification Details
|Kudumbashree Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers Producers Company Limited (KBFPCL)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Farm Supervisor|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.15000 per month plus Rs.5000 Travel allowance.|
|Application Start||23rd February 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||25th March 2021|
Kudumbashree Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers Producers Company Limited (KBFPCL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 14 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
Kudumbashree Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
To apply for the Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers Producers Company Limited (KBFPCL) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Not exceeding 30 years as on 05.01.2021
Kudumbashree Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers Producers Company Limited (KBFPCL) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kudumbashree Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers Producers Company Limited (KBFPCL) job Qualification details below
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Poultry production & Business management and Basic computer knowledge or Diploma in Poultry Production and Basic computer knowledge.
- Experience: Experience in Poultry Industry (Farm management and production, supervisory farm work, any equivalent combination of training and experience) is preferable. Candidates having vehicle and a valid motor vehicle driving license will be given preference.
The candidates shall be selected on the basis of written test and interview by the designated team for the purpose. The qualified candidates shortlisted for examination will be intimated on examination centre Via email
How To Apply?
The candidates are requested to apply in the district they wish to join. One candidate can apply in one district only. Multiple/ Incomplete applications will be rejected The candidates shall send the duly filled application form and relevant documents to your preferred district (address mentioned below). Closing date of application submission: 25/03/2021 before 5:00 pm. Only hard copy of the application is accepted
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kudumbashree Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For Latest Vacancies
Posted Date: 24/02/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal