India’s most trusted brand from Tata Group currently hiring Key Account Manager – PSU Bancassurance jobs in Perinthalmanna area, meantime refer below detailed description before get apply.
At Tata AIA Life we believe in nurturing entrepreneurship & rewarding performance, which will transform you in to a complete professional. Prepare yourself for a rewarding career with best-in-class education supported by on-the-job exposure.
Position Title : Key Account Manager – PSU
Department : Bancassurance
Level/ Band : Executive
CTC : 2.5 to 3 lacs per year + attractive incentives
Salary: ₹250,000.00 – ₹300,000.00 / Yearly
- Visit partner branches and interact with Bank branch managers
- Ensure sales targets assigned are met on every parameter
- Interact with customers to explain the products and solutions
- Help branches mapped to her/him help achieve insurance sales targets jobs nearby Perinthalmanna
- Reports To Area Manager of Perinthalmanna city.
- Nearby Geographic Area Covered : Bank Branches
- Internal Stakeholders : Supervisors, Ops, Underwriting, Legal
- External Stakeholders : Channel Partner – PSU Bank
Qualification Required to get apply for TATA AIA Jobs in Perinthalmanna
- Graduate/Postgraduate/Insurance specific training with certificate
Experience must needed to get apply:
- 1 to 4 years of work experience in Insurance / Financial Service Background, Public Sector Bank partner work experience would be preferable
Partner and Client Management
- Exceeding branch level targets (NB, renewal, STP, digitization, product mix etc.)
- Interact with the Bank branch teams and customers to explain the products and promote the brand
- Sales and support to all branches assigned – complete documentation, medicals, close pending documentation.
- Drive local contests and engagements to engage teams
- Keep track of all contests and initiatives launched – bank, other insurers and Tata AIA Life
- Maintain good relationship with Bank Branch manager of Perinthalmanna area – interact with him regularly to assess business status. Take help from them to push & motivate them to maintain productivity
- Managing the relationship between internal team and channel partner so as to foster sales for the company and maintain utmost levels of responsiveness to requirements from the Channel Partner
- Aid the bank branches to adopt new processes and technology
Ensure sales targets assigned are met on every parameter
- Assist Branch team to ensure their insurance targets are met by providing sales support, correct training, product updates, sales information.
- Align partner to ensure both teams are working towards the same goal
- Ensure adequate customer service – grievance redressal, claim settlement, renewal etc.
Technical Skills Required
- Good product knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS Office
How to apply Key Account Manager – PSU Bancassurance Jobs in Perinthalmanna ?
Click on apply button to get apply for the job, our HR / Executive will give you call back once they review your profile and application if you are qualified for the job in Perinthalmanna, Kerala