Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Assistant Prison Officer Posts
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission has released the job notification regarding filling of Assistant Prison Officer (NCA) Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have 10th qualifications. These 02 Assistant Prison Officer (NCA) Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 02.08.2021 to 08.09.2021.
Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organisation : Kerala Public Service Commission
- Post Name : Assistant Prison Officer (NCA)
- Department : Prisons
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Category No : 274/2021
- Vacancies : 16
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : Rs.20,000 – 45,800/- (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 02.08.2021
- Last Date : 08.09.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Importan Date : Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Apply : 08 Augest 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 08 September 2021
Vacancy Details : Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Prison Officer : Muslim – 02 (Two)
Note: Differently abled candidates and female candidates are not eligible to apply for the post.
Salary Details : Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Prison Officer : Rs.20,000 – 45,800/- (Per Month)
Age Limit : Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021
- 18-39. Candidates born between 02.01.1982 and 01.01.2003 are eligible to apply for this post (Both dates included).
Qualification : Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification
Physical fitness : Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021
- (i) Must have at least 165 cm height and must be minimum 81.3 cms round the chest on full exhalation and must have a chest expansion of 5 cms
Must be certified to possess the visual standards specified below without glasses.
- Distant Vision : 6/6 Snellen (Right Eye & Left Eye)
- Near Vision 0.5 Snellen 0.5 Snellen (Right Eye & Left Eye)
Physical Efficiency Test : Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021
- (i) 100 Metres Run : 14 seconds
- (ii) High Jump : 132.20 cms (4’ 6”)
- (iii) Long Jump : 457.20 cms (15’)
- (iv) Putting the shot (weight of the shot 7264 gm) : 609.60 cms (20’)
- (v) Throwing cricket ball : 6096 cms (200’)
- (vi) Rope Climbing (Using hands only) : 365.80 cms (12’)
- (vii) Pull-ups or Chinning : 8 times
- (viii) 1500 metres run : 5 min 44 seconds
Application Fee : Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021
- There is no application fee required for Kerala PSC Recruitment
Selection Process : Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply : Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Assistant Prison Officer, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 02 Aug 2021 to 08 Sep 2021.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Find the Assistant Prison Officer Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Kerala PSC requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Assistant Prison Officer Posts
Posted Date: 11/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal