Brief description :
Develop and implement HR Executive Job Vacancy strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall Business Vision.
- Manage full recruitment and selection process.
- Statutory Compliance (ESIC,LWF, P Tax,TDS).
- Conflict management and resolution
- Conduct employee on boarding.
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Manage employee exit procedures
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system. Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures
- HR Executive Job Vacancy Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, training and performance evaluations
- In-depth knowledge of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Experience – 3-5 Yrs·
- Previous experience working as HR Generalist
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
If we want to understand the functions of Human Resources, we need to understand what Human Resource Management (HRM) is.
HRM is a distinctive approach to employment management which seeks to achieve competitive advantage through the strategic deployment of a highly committed and capable workforce, using an integrated array of cultural, structural and personnel techniques.
Human resource planning:
The first function of HR is all about knowing the future needs of the organization. What kind of people does the organization need, and how many? Knowing this will shape the recruitment, selection, performance management, learning and development, and all other HR functions.
Recruitment and selection
The second HR function involves attracting people to work for the organization and selecting the best candidates.
Attracting people usually starts with an employee brand. Being an attractive employer has plenty of advantages – just as it is the other way around. A good example of the latter is the tobacco industry which struggles to attract talent due to its tainted reputation.
With a strong employer brand and the right sourcing strategies, you’re already halfway there. Once candidates apply, selection is an HR instrument to pick the best qualified and highest-potential candidates. Technological developments in recruitment have gone very fast and as a result, there are different types of recruitment tools for each part of your recruitment funnel.
Performance management is essential in ensuring that workers stay productive and engaged. Good performance management involves good leadership, clear goal-setting, and open feedback.
Performance management tools include the (bi)annual performance review, in which the employee is reviewed by his/her manager. It also includes 360-degree feedback tools in which peers, managers, subordinates, and sometimes even customers review the employee’s performance. These kinds of tools can be very helpful in providing feedback.
Performance management is also an instrument to close the gap between the workforce you have today and the one you want to have tomorrow. One of the best ways to build your future workforce is through learning and development (L&D).