Brief description :
- Females only need to apply.
- Management of the front desk.
- In charge of all front desk operations.
- Maintaining and upkeep of the reception.
- Coordination of ID and other visitors cards.
- Responsible for payments of bills.
- In charge of utilities and maintenance of furniture.
- In charge of faxing documents to various locations in a timely manner.
- Receiving the customers, clients, visitors in a polite and pleasant way with a good smile & Greetings and assist them., well groomed & pleasing manners.
- Answering the phone calls made, and redirecting them to the concerned people effectively & politely.
- Receiving postal, courier packages addressed to the employees of the organization and sending them to the addressed person correctly.
- Coordinating the communication between employees of different departments.
- Mailing letters and other documents, messages to the necessary people.
- Recording complaints, problems, queries and providing suitable answers and assistance for the same.
- Arranging travel and accommodation arrangements for the employees and clients.
- Maintaining the records of entry and exit details.
- Managing the clients who visit and arranging the comforts for them.
- Coordinating the appointments and consultation time of the clients with the management (HR) and other employees of the organization.
- Providing excellent customer service with good satisfaction.
- Maintain registers for Courier records, Movement register for Employees, Attendance Register.
Preferred skills for Front Office Executive Job:
Good Communication Skill preferred.
Closing on: 24/01/2021