Front Office Executive Job Vacancy in Technopark
Brief description :
- Females only need to apply.
- Management of the front desk.
- In charge of all front desk operations.
- Maintaining and upkeep of the reception.
- Coordination of ID and other visitors cards.
- Responsible for payments of bills.
- In charge of utilities and maintenance of furniture.
- In charge of faxing documents to various locations in a timely manner.
- Receiving the customers, clients, visitors in a polite and pleasant way with a good smile & Greetings and assist them., well groomed & pleasing manners.
- Answering the phone calls made, and redirecting them to the concerned people effectively & politely.
- Receiving postal, courier packages addressed to the employees of the organization and sending them to the addressed person correctly.
- Coordinating the communication between employees of different departments.
- Mailing letters and other documents, messages to the necessary people.
- Recording complaints, problems, queries and providing suitable answers and assistance for the same.
- Arranging travel and accommodation arrangements for the employees and clients.
- Maintaining the records of entry and exit details.
- Managing the clients who visit and arranging the comforts for them.
- Coordinating the appointments and consultation time of the clients with the management (HR) and other employees of the organization.
- Providing excellent customer service with good satisfaction.
- Maintain registers for Courier records, Movement register for Employees, Attendance Register.
Preferred skills for Front Office Executive Job:
Good Communication Skill preferred.
Closing on: 24/01/2021
Contact email [xilligence]:
Include photograph in resume when applying for Front Office Executive Job
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Front Office Executive Job Vacancy in Technopark
Posted Date: 16/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal