DC Books Job Vacancy 2021
DC Books Job Vacancy 2021: DC Books is the largest publisher in Kerala is looking candidates for the post of Sales Assistant, Sales Executive, Retail Sales Manager and Branch Sales Manager. The aspirants looking for private jobs in Kerala can utilize this great opportunity. The details are below;
|Type of Employment||Private Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Post Name||Sales Assistant, Sales Executive, Retail Sales Manager, Branch Sales Manager|
About DC Books
DC Books is the largest publisher in Kerala, the leading publisher of books in Malayalam, and one of the ten biggest publishers in India. It also operates one of the largest book store chains in India, with a network of over 45 bookshops under the DC Books and Current Books brands as well as over 50 agencies in Kerala.
Educational Qualification Required for DC Books Job Vacancy 2021
Before applying candidates are requested to go through the detailed educational qualification required for the job entirely, before applying to this job. The details are below;
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Sales Assistant||Plus Two|
|Sales Executive||Diploma/Degree + Experience|
|Retail Sales Manager||PG/UG + Experience|
|Branch Sales Manager||Degree/ Diploma|
How to Apply for DC Books Job Vacancy 2021
Interested and eligible candidates sent their resume to [email protected]
For more details contact 0481-2301614, 2563114
(Time: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm). The official notification are given below;
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: DC Books Job Vacancy 2021
Posted Date: 01/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal