CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 249 Junior Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Cashier, Assistant Secretary, Chief Accountant, and Deputy General Manager Posts
CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2020: Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB) has released the job notification regarding filling of Junior Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Cashier, Assistant Secretary, Chief Accountant, and Deputy General Manager Job Vacancies. The Banking organization invites online application from eligible candidates having 10th +Diploma / Degree + JDC/ HDC etc. qualifications. These 190 Junior Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Cashier, Assistant Secretary, Chief Accountant, and Deputy General Manager Posts are in Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline from 03.08.2021 to 01.09.2021
CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2020 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB)
- Post Name : Junior Clerk,Data Entry Operator,Cashier,Assistant Secretory,Chief Accountant and Deputy General Manager
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Advt No : Notification 4/2021,5/2021,6/2021,7/2021,8/2021
- Vacancies : 249
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.11,250 – 57,200/- (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Offline ( By Post)
- Application Start : 03.08.2021
- Last Date : 01.09.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Date : CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply : 03 August 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 01 September 2021
Vacancy Details : CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk /Cashier : 226
- Data Entry Operator : 09
- System Administrator : 06
- Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant/Manager : 07
- Typist : 01
Category Number : CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk /Cashier : No.05/2021
- Data Entry Operator : No.07/2021
- System Administrator : No.06/2021
- Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant/Manager : No:04/2021
- Typist : No.08/2021
Salary Details : CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk : Rs.11,250 – Rs.30,300/-
- Data Entry Operator : Rs.11,850 – Rs.30,300/-
- Cashier : Rs.7,900 – Rs.19,300/-
- Assistant Secretory : Rs.16,150 – Rs.57,200/-
- Chief Accountant : Rs.16,980 – Rs.51,550/-
- Deputy General Manager : Rs.16,150 – Rs.42,400/-
Age Limit : CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021
- Individuals between the ages of 18 and 40 can apply.
- SC / ST candidates will get 5 years exemption on higher age limit.
- In addition, SC / ST seniors will get 5 years exemption from the upper age limit for their children whose senior member has converted to other religions.
- Other Backward Classes and Veterans will get 3 concessions this year.
- People with disabilities get 10 years exemption and widows get 5 years exemption.
- Qualification : CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021
- 1. Data Entry Operator
- Degree from any recognized university.Certificate of Data Entry Course Passed by Kerala / Central Government Recognized Institution.One year work experience in Data Entry Operator post in a recognized company
2. Junior Clerk/ Cashier
- SSLC or equivalent qualification will be the basic qualification for the Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation).Candidates from Kasaragod District will be eligible for the post of Co-operative Diploma Course (JDC) conducted by the Karnataka State Co-operative Federation (JDC) and Junior Diploma in Co-operation (JDC) conducted by the Kerala State Co-operative Union.In addition, a B.Com degree in Co-operation as an optional subject, or a degree in Co-operative Higher Diploma from any recognized University (HDC or HDC & BM of the Kerala State Co-operative Union, or HDC or HDCM of the National Council for Co-operative Training). Candidates who have successfully completed Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation) or BSc from Kerala Agricultural University can also apply.
3. Assistant Secretory/Chief Accountant/ Deputy General Manager
- Higher Secondary Diploma in Co-operative University (HDC or HDC & BM of Kerala State Co-operative Union, or HDC or HDCM of National Council for Co-operative Training) with at least 50% marks in all subjects. Must have passed Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation).Or BSc / MSc from Kerala Agricultural University or B.Com degree with at least 50% marks in all subjects recognized by any university in Kerala and co-operation is optional.
4. System Administrator
- First class B.Tech. degree in Computer Science,IT,Electronics and Communication Engineering /MCA/MSc (Computer Science or IT). Desirable : Redhat Certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum working experience of 3 years in installing, configuring and trouble shooting UNIX/Linux based envirornments. Solid experience in the administration application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, NGINX). Experience with monitoring systems (Eg. Nagios). Experience in scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Python). Solid networking Knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP). Experience with SAN storage environment with NFS mounts and physical and logical volume management. Experience with tape library back up.
- SSLC or equivalent qualification
- KGTE English & Typewriting (Lower)
Application Fee : CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021
Selection Process : CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021
- The Officials will select the candidates based on the Interview.
How to Apply : CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below). 01 September 2021 along with Certificates to prove Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, Disabled and Disabled Duplicates should be self-attested and content.Applications can be sent by post or by post
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 249 Junior Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Cashier, Assistant Secretary, Chief Accountant, and Deputy General Manager Posts
Posted Date: 04/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal