CMLRE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 50 Project Manager, Project Scientist, Project Associate & Other Posts
CMLRE Recruitment 2021: Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) has released the job notification regarding filling of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Project Manager, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate I, Project Scientist III & Other Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having M.Sc, MFSc, Ph.D, Master.Degree qualifications. These 50 Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Project Manager, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate I, Project Scientist III & Other Post are in Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 02.08.2021 to 17.08.2021.
CMLRE Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE)
- Post Name : Project Manager, Project Scientist-III, Project Scientist-II, Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-II/ SRF and Project Associate-I/ JRF
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Temporary Recruitment
- Advt No : MoES/CMLRE/2021
- Vacancies : 50
- Job Location : Kochi – Kerala
- Salary Rs.35,000 -1,25,000 (Per Month)
- Apply Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 02.08.2021
- Last Date : 17.08.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : CMLRE Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply : 02 August 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 17 August 2021
Vacancy Details : CMLRE Recruitment 2021
- Project Manager : 01
- Project Scientist-III : 02
- Project Scientist-II : 15
- Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-II/SRF and Project Associate-I/JRF : 32
Salary Details : CMLRE Recruitment 2021
- Project Manager : Rs. 1,25,000/-
- Project Scientist-III : Rs. 78,000/- + HRA
- Project Scientist-II : Rs. 67,000/- + HRA
- Project Scientist-I : Rs. 56,000/- + HRA
- Senior Project Associate : Rs. 42,000/- + HRA
- Project Associate-II/ SRF : Rs. 35,000/- + HRA
Age Limit : CMLRE Recruitment 2021
- Project Manager : 45 years
- Project Scientist-III : 45 years
- Project Scientist-II : 40 years
- Project Scientist-I : 35 years
- Senior Project Associate : 40 years
- Project Associate-II/ SRF : 35 years
Qualification : CMLRE Recruitment 2021
1. Project Manager
- Ph.D. in Marine Biology/ Marine Science/ Marine Biotechnology or equivalent from a recognized university with 20 years of research experience in the relevant field with a proven track record.
2. Project Scientist-III
- M.Sc in Marine Science/ Hydrochemistry/ Marine Chemistry/ any branch of chemistry or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying degree (M.Sc) and 7 years of research experience
3. Project Scientist-II
- M.Sc in Marine Science/ Hydrochemistry/ Marine Chemistry/ any branch of chemistry or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in the Master’s Degree (M.Sc) and 3 years of research experience in relevant field
4. Project Scientist-I
- M.Sc in Marine Science/ Hydrochemistry/ Marine Chemistry/ any branch of chemistry or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree (M.Sc)
5. Senior Project Associate
- M.Sc/ M.F.Sc in Marine Biology/ Marine Sciences/ Fisheries Science/ Life Science/ Aquaculture or equivalent from a recognized university
6. Project Associate-II/ SRF
- M.Sc in Marine Science/ Marine Biology/ Zoology/ Life Science or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree (M.Sc) and 2 years of relevant research experience
Selection Process : CMLRE Recruitment 2021
- The selection for the posts shall be on the basis of performance of the screened-in candidates in the interview. Director, CMLRE reserves the right to decide on the mode of interview either online/offline and in case of online mode through any available online video conferencing mode.
How to Apply : CMLRE Recruitment 2021
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Project Manager, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate I, Project Scientist III & Other, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply Online from 02 Aug 2021 to 17 Aug 2021.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.cmlre.gov.in
- Find the Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Project Manager, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate I, Project Scientist III & Other Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: CMLRE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 50 Project Manager, Project Scientist, Project Associate & Other Posts
Posted Date: 03/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal