Assistant Foreman (Diploma) In Malabar Cements Limited – MCL Recruitment
Assistant Foreman Vacancy Last Date 15 January 2021 (Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala), Malabar Cements Limited (MCL) recruits Assistant Foreman Post. Candidate with Diploma experience can apply.
Malabar Cements Limited (MCL) a Government of Kerala Undertaking, invites application from Qualified and Experienced candidates for regular appointment for the following Managerial and Non-Managerial positions. Interested candidates may download the application and the duly filled in applications should reach the Managing Director on or before 15 January 2021:
|Recruitment For:||Assistant Foreman (Diploma)|
|No Of Vacancies:||01|
|Minimum Salary:||Please check with the concern authority or website|
|Address:||Malabar Cements Limited, Thiruvananthapuram,Kerala 678624|
|Qualification:||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Minimum 3 years experience in maintenance of Crusher, Raw Mill, Kiln/ Cooler in Cement Plant.|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 35,879/-Per Month|
|Age Limit:||Max. Age Limit as on 01.01.2021: 39 Years|
|How To Apply For MCL Vacancy:||Candidates should submit their duly filled in applications downloaded from the website of Malabar Cements Limited to the Managing Director, Malabar Cements Limited, Walayar Post, Palakkad, Kerala-678624 on or before 15.01.2021.|
|Job Deatils:||Official Website Document|
Malabar Cements Ltd. – Assistant Foreman Govt Naukri (Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala)
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Assistant Foreman (Diploma) In Malabar Cements Limited – MCL Recruitment
Posted Date: 17/12/2020
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal