Amrita Television Assistant Producer Recruitment 2021
Amrita Television Assistant Producer Recruitment 2021: Amrita Television a unit of Amrita Enterprises Private Limited is looking for candidates for the post of Assistant Producer. The aspirants looking for television jobs can utilize this great opportunity. The details are below;
|Job Type||Kerala Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Recruitment Organizer||Amrita Television|
|Post Name||Assistant Producer|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Number of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Last date for submission of application||Not Mentioned|
About Amrita Television
Amrita Television (a unit of Amrita Enterprises Private Limited) is a 24 hour Malayalam Free to Air (FTA) General Entertainment Channel also covering the News and current affairs segment. The channel launched a new genre of television content that embodies dignity, decency, and dependability, despite being in the competitive world of entertainment and news space. Its buzzword “Nanma Menma” highlights fresh heights of goodness and superiority in catering quality entertainment to the public.
Job Description of Amrita Television Assistant Producer Recruitment 2021
- Watch and create promos of previous episodes
- Editing and quality checking of telecasted programmes
- Proof read and create fresh contents for OTT platforms
- Generate creative contents for digital promotions.
- Coordinate with content writers, video editors, sound and graphic team.
How to Apply for Amrita Television Assistant Producers Job Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates sent their resume to [email protected] with subject line as “Assistant Producers”
|Email to sent resume||[email protected]|
For Latest Job Click-Here
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Amrita Television Assistant Producer Recruitment 2021
Posted Date: 03/05/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal