Air India SATS Careers Kerala 2021: AISATS, a joint venture between Air India Limited, and SATS Limited invited application from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Customer Service Agent in Trivandrum. The aspirants looking for aviation jobs can utilize this opportunity. The details are below;
|Organization Name||Air India SATS|
|Job Type||Private Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent Recruitment|
|Post Name||Customer Service Agent|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Application Start||12st September 2021|
|Interview Date||31th September 2021|
About Air India SATS
Air India SATS Careers: AISATS is a 50:50 joint venture between Air India Limited, and SATS Limited, a leading gateway services and food solutions provider in Asia. As part of the Indian Government’s initiative to upgrade its airports to world-class facilities and attract more airlines to fly into India, AISATS was formed with the vision to provide world-class airport services in ground and cargo handling that exceed customers’ expectations.
Since the start of its operations in 2008, AISATS has provided hassle-free and comprehensive solutions to its customer airlines in international airports at Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mangalore and Trivandrum. Currently employing over 7,000 staff, AISATS offers end-to-end ground handling services such as passenger and baggage handling, ramp handling, aircraft interior cleaning, load control and flight operations, and cargo handling services for general, perishable, transshipment, express courier and special cargo. In the past year, AISATS’ Cargo Airfreight Terminal in Bengaluru won the “Air Cargo Terminal Operator” for the 4th year running from the Indian Chamber of Commerce. AISATS’ customers also won various “best performing” station awards from their respective HQs as well. AISATS is ISAGO (IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations) and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Educational Qualification Required for Air India SATS Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates are requested to go through latest Air India SATS Careers 2021 entirely, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria required for Air India SATS Vacancy 2021, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. The details are below;
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Skills Required|
|Customer Service Agent||Any Bachelor’s degree||Excellent communication skills|
Responsibilities and Purpose of Air India SATS Job Notification 2021
- Floor walking – distribute baggage tags and immigration form to the passenger, greet and
Guide the passenger.
- Document check – travel documents (passport, certificate of identity, emergency
certificate, Merchant seamen book), endorsements, visas, health certificate, Airport tax, customs.
- Passenger Meet & Assist – assisting VIP, CIP and Mother with child.
- Pre-flight –Check the flight details (registration) assign the flight and block the seats for infant,
Wheelchair and for group passenger.
- Check for special messages for outgoing passengers.
- Taking pre-flight manifest, incoming manifest and incoming passport details.
- Post Flight –Print the final e-ticket, final manifest, passport details.
- Take General Declaration(arrival/departure)
- Write the final reports (check in report, boarding gate report, feedback form)
- Special Handling – assisting infants, wheelchair passenger, physically challenged.
- Check in Counter – Travel documents (passport, certificate of identity, emergency certificate, and merchant seamen book), endorsements, visas, health certificate, Airport tax, and customs. Tagging the baggage to final destination.
- Check-in the correct passenger.
- Handover boarding pass and baggage acknowledgement to passenger.
- Adhere to correct procedure of acceptance and handling of registered baggage.
- Announcement – information about boarding procedure.
- Documents – Arrival & Departure Clearance – General Declaration, passenger manifest.
- Excess Baggage Collection
- Filing flight documents – General Declaration, passenger manifest, Seat map, meals detail,
- Passenger Information List.
- Boarding gate functions – Arranging barricades, announcements, stubbing, document
check(Passport, boarding pass), editing of boarding passes, printing on board documents.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by their superiors
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates to email their CV’s with a soft copy of the passport size photograph to [email protected] .The Closing date for applications is 31/10/2021. Candidates can also apply online through the link given below;