SSC MTS Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited application from eligible and interested candidates for 9069 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Government jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The Online Application for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 will start on 5th February 2021. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 21st March 2021 for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Vacancy. The details are below;
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||F.No.3/5/2020-P&P-I (Vol-I)|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||5th February 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||21st March 2021|
Educational Qualification required for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
Before applying for SSC MTS Examination 2021 candidates must ensure that they posses notified educational qualifications. The notified qualified and experience candidates can only apply for the SSC MTS Vacancy. The details are below;
|Name of Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or|
equivalent from a recognized Board.
Important Dates of SSC MTS Notification 2021
|Application process||05-Feb-2021 to 21-Mar-2021|
|Last date of online fee payment||05-Feb-2021 to 23-Mar-2021|
|Last date of offline fee payment||05-Feb-2021 to 29-Mar-2021|
|Last date for generation of challan||25-Mar-2021|
|Tier-I exam||01-Jul-2021 to 20-Jul-2021|
Age Limit required for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment Notification 2021, candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The details are below;
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
Age relaxation is applicable according to government norms. Please check the detailed advertisement.
Steps to Apply Online for SSC MTS Notification
Candidates are required to follow these steps SSC MTS Registration 2021. Below are the steps that one needs to follow for successful online registration for the exam:
- Click on the official link which is provided on this page.
- Click on the link of Apply Link given on the page. The registration link opens up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in SSC MTS 2021 application window and then click on the register button.
- Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to submit your completed online form of SSC MTS 2021. Verify your details before submitting the form.
- All the candidates are issued Registration ID for SSC MTS 2021 exam.
- Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete SSC MTS Registration 2021.
- In the next step, candidates must upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
How to Apply Online for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 through the official website https://ssc.nic.in/ on or before 21 March 2021. The official notification and apply link are below;