Join on Job Alert Channels
Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021: Belgaum Cantonment Board is officially out of the recruitment notification for 13 candidates to fill their Stenographer, Second Division Clerk, Wireman, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Primary Assistant Teacher Posts jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for a Central Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline (By Postal) Application for the Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 will start on 18th February 2021. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 19th March 2021 for Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Belgaum Cantonment Board Careers, aspirants can refer to all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 are given below.
|Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Belgaum Cantonment Board|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Second Division Clerk, Wireman, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Primary Assistant Teacher Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
|Application Start||18th February 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||19th March 2021|
Released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 13 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Primary Assistant Teacher||01|
|Second Division Clerk||01|
|Primary Assistant Teacher||25800-51400|
|Second Division Clerk||21400-42000|
To apply for the job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Primary Assistant Teacher||30 Years|
|Second Division Clerk||25 Years|
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check job Qualification details below
|Chowkidar||7th Standard Pass|
|Safaiwala||7th Standard Pass|
|Wireman||(1) Must have passed SSLC.
(2) Must have passed a two years course in Electrical Trade from an Industrial Training Institute recognized by a Government resulting in National Trade Certificate (NTC) in candidate’s name.
|Primary Assistant Teacher||PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) with 50% marks AND Diploma in Education (D.Ed)|
|Second Division Clerk||PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) OR 3 years Diploma and Desirable: Computer Knowledge|
|Stenographer||(1) Must have passed 10+2
(2) Must possess a Diploma Certificate in Secretarial practice / Senior shorthand and senior typing in English/commercial practice issued by Directorate of Technical Education of concerned State Govt
Application Fee Details
To apply for the 13 Stenographer, Second Division Clerk, Wireman, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Primary Assistant Teacher Posts job in Belgaum Cantonment Board, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode.
- The Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.300/- in the form of Demand Draft in favor of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Belgaum”
- The Applicants who belong to the SC/ ST and Physically Disabled category are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
- Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
How To Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline (By Postal) for the notification from 18th February 2021. The last date to apply Offline (By Postal) for until 19th March 2021. Check out the notification PDF below