Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For Latest Vacancies
Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021: Belgaum Cantonment Board is officially out of the recruitment notification for 13 candidates to fill their Stenographer, Second Division Clerk, Wireman, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Primary Assistant Teacher Posts jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for a Central Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline (By Postal) Application for the Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 will start on 18th February 2021. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 19th March 2021 for Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Belgaum Cantonment Board Careers, aspirants can refer to all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 are given below.
|Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Belgaum Cantonment Board|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Second Division Clerk, Wireman, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Primary Assistant Teacher Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
|Application Start||18th February 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||19th March 2021|
Released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 13 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Primary Assistant Teacher||01|
|Second Division Clerk||01|
|Primary Assistant Teacher||25800-51400|
|Second Division Clerk||21400-42000|
To apply for the job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Primary Assistant Teacher||30 Years|
|Second Division Clerk||25 Years|
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check job Qualification details below
|Chowkidar||7th Standard Pass|
|Safaiwala||7th Standard Pass|
|Wireman||(1) Must have passed SSLC.
(2) Must have passed a two years course in Electrical Trade from an Industrial Training Institute recognized by a Government resulting in National Trade Certificate (NTC) in candidate’s name.
|Primary Assistant Teacher||PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) with 50% marks AND Diploma in Education (D.Ed)|
|Second Division Clerk||PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) OR 3 years Diploma and Desirable: Computer Knowledge|
|Stenographer||(1) Must have passed 10+2
(2) Must possess a Diploma Certificate in Secretarial practice / Senior shorthand and senior typing in English/commercial practice issued by Directorate of Technical Education of concerned State Govt
Application Fee Details
To apply for the 13 Stenographer, Second Division Clerk, Wireman, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Primary Assistant Teacher Posts job in Belgaum Cantonment Board, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode.
- The Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.300/- in the form of Demand Draft in favor of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Belgaum”
- The Applicants who belong to the SC/ ST and Physically Disabled category are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
- Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
How To Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline (By Postal) for the notification from 18th February 2021. The last date to apply Offline (By Postal) for until 19th March 2021. Check out the notification PDF below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For Latest Vacancies
Posted Date: 02/03/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal