Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 137 General Fitter, Electrical Mechanic & Other Post
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021: Goa Shipyard Limited has released a notification for recruitment to the post of General Fitter, Electrical Mechanic, Commercial Assistant, Technical Assistant (QA), Unskilled, FRP Laminator, EOT Crane Operator, Welder, Structural Fitter, Nurse, Technical Assistant (Commercial), Technical Assistant (Stores), Trainee Khalasi. Candidates holding the required qualification and experience can apply to the posts through the online mode from 4 May 2021 to 4 June 2021.
Around 137 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. Check the application process, important dates, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here. Job Summary
|Notification||Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021 for 137 Fitter, Welder, Nurse and Other Posts , Apply Online @ goashipyard.in|
|Notification Date||May 4, 2021|
|Organization||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 4 May 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 4 June 2021
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- General Fitter – 5 Posts
- Electrical Mechanic – 1 Post
- Commercial Assistant – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant – 3 Posts
- Unskilled – 25 Posts
- FRP Laminator – 5 Posts
- EOT Crane Operator – 10 Posts
- Welder – 26 Posts
- Structural Fitter – 42 Posts
- Nurse – 3 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Commercial) – 2 Posts
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- General Fitter – The candidate should possess ITI & NCTVT (National Apprenticeship Certificate) in Fitter / Fitter General or ITI in Fitter / Fitter General.
- Electrical Mechanic – The candidate should possess SSC with ITI in the Electrician trade.
- Commercial Assistant – The candidate should possess a Degree in any discipline. They should be conversant with typing on the computer and handling computer applications like Word / PowerPoint with 01-year certificate course in computer applications.
- Technical Assistant – The candidate should possess a minimum of 2 years full-time Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university/ Institute.
- Unskilled – The candidate should possess SSC.
- FRP Laminator -The candidate should possess minimum 2 years full time Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering / Mechanical Engineering having FRP as elective subject in the course curriculum from a reputed and recognized Institute/University.
- EOT Crane Operator -The candidate should possess SSC with ITI .
- Welder -: The candidate should possess ITI & NCTVT (National Apprenticeship Certificate) in the trade of Welder or ITI in the trade of Welder.
- Structural Fitter – The candidate should possess ITI & NCTVT (National Apprenticeship Certificate) in Structural Fitter / Fitter / Fitter General / Sheet Metal Worker trade.
- Nurse -B. Sc Nursing or Minimum 2 years full time Diploma Course in Nursing & Midwifery from recognized Institute / Board / University.
- Technical Assistant (Commercial) – The candidate should possess minimum 2 years full time Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical/Shipbuilding/Production Engineering from recognized university/ Institute.
Download Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
Apply Other Jobs: Click Here
How to apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 4 June 2021. Candidates are required to post the original Demand Draft to (Kindly refer to point No.2 & 3 of General Conditions): GM (HR&A), HR Department, Dr B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403802 latest by 4 June 2021.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 137 General Fitter, Electrical Mechanic & Other Post
Posted Date: 16/05/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal