Packer Jobs in Canada | Exciting Fruit & Food Packing Openings
Packer Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Salaries 2021 | Fruit and Food Packing Jobs: Are you seeking easy jobs in Canada? If yes, then fruit and food packing vacancies are eagerly waiting for you. Because several companies are hiring for fruit packers as well as food and beverage packers. If you are looking for vacancies in Canada for foreign workers and want to build your careers in the fruit and food packing sectors in Canada, then read all the job details carefully and apply for any position provided below.
There are multiple packaging jobs are available in Canada such as case packer, box packer, grocery packer, vegetable packer, fruit packer, biscuit packer, food packer, cookies packer, meatpacker, apple packer, strawberry packer any many more. We will try to provide all types of packing openings that may be suitable for you. So, check out the latest food and fruit packing job vacancies in Canada for foreign workers, freshers, and experienced with eligibility, salary, experience, and company details.
Food Packer and Fruit Packing Jobs in Canada 2020-2021
The Food Packer is in charge of stacking and placing goods into their proper containers and preparing them for transport using a variety of tools. Before placing and putting things in containers, cleans and prepares them.
Packer Job Details for Foreigners and Local Citizens
- Location: Multiple places in Canada
- Job Type: Full Time/Part-Time
- Working Hours: 36 Hours – 40 Hours weekly
- Job Vacancies: 680+ positions
- Salary: $14-$20 per hour [depend upon employer]
- Language Skills: English/French
- Experience: Preferred
Employment Benefits for Packer Jobs in Canada
- 401K Plan
- Pension Plan
- Health and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Care Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Attractive Salary
- Overtime Allowances
- Annual Bonus
- Food and Accommodation Allowance
- Medical & Insurance
- Average salary growth 10% according to Canada Government rules.
Exciting Food, Fruit & Vegetable Packer Jobs in Canada for Foreigners | Food Packaging Careers
|JOB TITLE||COMPANY NAME||LOCATION||SALARY||ACTION|
|Packer, boxes||PeopleReady||Cambridge (ON)||$16.00 hourly||Apply|
|Packer – manufacturing||MATERIAUX DE RENOVATION MORIVAL INC||Montréal (QC)||$16.00 hourly||Apply|
|Crate packer||Bonduelle Amérique du Nord||Bedford (QC)||N/A||Apply|
|Packer – manufacturing||CKF||Hantsport (NS)||$21.85 hourly||Apply|
|Furniture packer||Lloyd the Mover (Pembroke)Ltd||Pembroke (ON)||$15.00 to $16.00 hourly||Apply|
|Vegetable packer – farm||Bull Market Farms Inc.||Kingsville (ON)||$14.39 hourly||Apply|
|Beer carton packer||COOPERATIVE DE BRASSEURS PROFESSIONNELS SAINT-ROCH||Québec (QC)||$17.97 hourly||Apply|
|Chocolate packer, hand||9143-0967 QUEBEC INC.||Québec (QC)||$15.50 weekly||Apply|
|Fruit packer – farm||Centre d’emploi agricole du Centre-du-Québec||Nicolet (QC)||$13.50 hourly||Apply|
|Fruit packer – farm||Sobha Singh Grewal & Sons Farm||Surrey (BC)||$15.20 per hour||Apply|
|Packer, vegetables – farm||POWER BERRY & VEGETABLES GROWERS LTD.||Various s||$15.20 per hour||Apply|
|Fruit packer – farm||KARNAIL SINGH BLUEBERRY FARMS LTD.||Surrey (BC)||$14.60 per hour||Apply|
|Meat packer – food and beverage processing||Wagener’s Meat Products||Etobicoke (ON)||$15.00 hourly||Apply|
|Packer, vegetables – farm||Coppola Farms Inc.||Kingsville (ON)||$14.39 hourly||Apply|
|Fruit packer – farm||Lual Orchards Ltd||Osoyoos (BC)||$15.20 hourly||Apply|
|Vegetable packer – farm||Armstrong Top Pack||Leamington (ON)||$14.60 hourly||Apply|
|Worm picker-packer||HR Desa Enterprises Ltd.||Pain Court (ON)||$14.60 hourly||Apply|
|Packer, vegetables – farm||Mucci Pac||Kingsville (ON)||$14.39 hourly||Apply|
|Meat packer – food and beverage processing||Country Prime Meats||Lac la Hache (BC)||$17.30 hourly||Apply|
|Labourer, packaging||Bunge North America||Oakville (ON)||N/A||Apply|
|Nut and bolt packer – metal products manufacturing||Métosak inc.||Sherbrooke (QC)||$15.00 to $16.00 hourly||Apply|
|General labourer – manufacturing||Twa Panel Systems Inc.||Nisku (AB)||$15.45 hourly||Apply|
|Garment steamer – garment manufacturing||Itty Bitty Baby Clothing Company||Winnipeg (MB)||$12.00 to $14.00 hourly (to be negotiated)||Apply|
|General labourer – manufacturing||Levy’s Leathers Limited||Antigonish (NS)||$13.55 hourly||Apply|
|Packaging line worker||Lawry Target Express Inc||Caledonia (ON)||$22.00 to $25.00 hourly||Apply|
|General labourer – manufacturing||Turbo Images||Boisbriand (QC)||$18.00 hourly||Apply|
|General labourer – manufacturing||Groupe Cabico Inc.||Coaticook (QC)||$17.80 to $19.00 hourly||Apply|
|Food processing labourer||Aliments Asta inc.||Saint-Alexandre-de-Kamouraska (QC)||$17.50 hourly||Apply|
|Production helper||Platinum Edge||Burlington (ON)||$23.00 hourly||Apply|
|Production labourer – food processing||Aliments Asta inc.||Montréal (QC)||$17.50 hourly||Apply|
|Production labourer – food processing||Aliments Asta inc.||Québec (QC)||$17.50 hourly||Apply|
|Food processing labourer||Aliments Asta inc.||Saint-Alexandre-de-Kamouraska (QC)||$17.50 hourly||Apply|
How to Apply for Packer Job Vacancies?
- If you are interested in any position listed above, just click on “Apply Now” link.
- And you will be forwarded to JobBank official career portal of government of Canada
- Read all the job details carefully
- Click on “Show How to Apply” button
- There you can get the employer information such as email address, mailing address or application link
- Complete the process as stated there.
Keep visiting this page for further packer job openings in future.
Major Requirements of Packer Jobs in Canada
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Work in a team with shared supervisory responsibilities;
- Remove filled containers from conveyors;
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers;
- Feed and unload processing machines; Clean machines and immediate work areas;
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects;
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties;
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials;
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
Duties and Responsibilities of Food Packer
- Packages materials and products manually
- Performs basic quality control checks including measuring, weighing, strength testing, package counts, and evaluating a product or package appearance
- Folds & tapes, boxes, applies labels, and stacks boxes on pallets according to the direction
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works under immediate supervision
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks
- Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers using hand tools
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools
- Transport packages to customers’ vehicles
- Place or pour products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment, or fill containers from spouts or chutes
- Obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders, using hand tools
Note: All the employers promote equal employment opportunities for all type of job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, New Immigrants to Canada, Students
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Packer Jobs in Canada | Exciting Fruit & Food Packing Openings
Posted Date: 11/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal