WordPress Developer Job Cum Web Designer Vacancy in Cyber Park Calicut
Position: WordPress developer Job cum web designer
Experience: 1-2 years
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Should be able to create responsive websites and landing pages from scratch
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Good knowledge of WordPress, its plugins and themes.
- Ability to create custom WordPress themes.
- Experience with PHP and other web programming languages.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Knowledge in WooCommerce/e-commerce is a plus.
- Exp: 1-2 years
WordPress Developer Job Apply to: www.mozilor.com/careers/
Configuration and Installation
PSD to WordPress
Maintenance and; Support
Websites are becoming a necessity for every business, organization, or even personal projects. In starting a website, WordPress has become one of the most popular platforms. However, not everyone knows how to launch a WordPress site. Don’t worry, this tutorial will help you get through the process with ease.
1.Define the Main Content
2.Pick a Domain Name
3.Choose a Web Hosting Service
5.Choose a Theme
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: WordPress Developer Job Cum Web Designer Vacancy in Cyber Park Calicut
Posted Date: 18/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Ok thank you
Click on Apply Link and Submit Details through official company job portal.