CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE Vacancy | Cyberpark
Duties and Responsibilities:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE-Handle customer queries and grievances over the phone and via the customer support application
- Resolve issues by escalating to respective authorities and make sure proper action is taken
- Maintain updated records of customer interactions at every stage
- CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE-Excellent communicative ability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Hindi (required) and Arabic (preferred)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer working proficiency
Experience: 1 year (Freshers can also apply)
Shift: Both day and night shifts on weekly rotational basis
(Night shift will be WORK FROM HOME)
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE Vacancy | Cyberpark
Posted Date: 15/02/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
It іs trulү a ɡreat аnd ᥙseful piece ߋf info.
I’m glad tһat үoս jսst shared tһis helpful inffo ᴡith us.
Please stay սѕ up t᧐ date like tһiѕ.
Tһank you for sharing.