GMG is a global company that specializes in well-being. It distributes, retails, and manufactures a range of top international and domestic brands across the health, food, and sports sectors. Its mission is to inspire people to win and make the world a better place. GMG's investments today span four key verticals: GMG Sports and GMG Food, GMG Health and GMG Consumer Goods. It has grown to be a global leader under the management and ownership of the Baker family. GMG has introduced over 120 brands to its markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Asia.
Manage Distribution Centre performance
- To ensure accurate stock flow from distribution facilities, you must work closely with the Operations Manager.
- Continuous training is essential to ensure efficient production and high-quality work performance in the facility.
- The Operations Manager should be notified of any operational process changes.
Responsible for team management
Team members can be trained, developed, and motivated.
- Continuously evaluate Distribution Centre employees.
- Assess performance and maintain employee levels/structures.
- Manage staff Rota & attendance. Assure that staff annual leaves are scheduled in accordance with business requirements.
- Monitoring productivity levels in relation to work hours per task and shift. Provide feedback to the relevant supervisor
Create weekly and monthly reports
- Assist with budgeting processes
- Regularly meet with Merchandisers and other retail departments.
- Give accurate information about performance and costs.
Responsible to ensure that all safety and housekeeping guidelines are followed in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible for ensuring safety and compliance with company policy on a daily basis.
- Maintain and create standards that are responsive to changes in work practices or requirements.
- Establish and maintain clear communication channels both internal and externe
- Give accurate information and support operations.
- Establish and maintain communication channels within the facility.
- Team briefings should be held on a daily/weekly schedule.
- Maintain and create an internal communication strategy.
- Improve the communication flow between Distribution Centers, Business Units.