The largest hotel company worldwide. Wyndham Hotels and Resorts offers its employees the chance to develop their professional and personal skills throughout their careers. Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is the champion for everyday travelers. We offer the most extensive and affordable hotel experience in the world to help make hotel travel accessible for everyone. Wyndham is there for everyone, no matter where they travel.
Wyndham has nearly 9,000 hotels worldwide and offers a network of almost 790,000 rooms that appeal to everyday travelers. It is a leader in the mid-and economy segments of the hospitality sector. The portfolio includes 20 hotels brands including Super 8(r), Ramada (r), Microtel Inn & Suites (r), Wingate, Wingate(r), AmericInn[r], Wingate(r], Wingate(r), Wingate[r], Wingate(r), Wingate[r], Wingate(r), Wingate[r], Wingate(r), Wingate(1), AmericInn(1)), Hawthorn Suites(1), The Trademark Collection(1) and Wyndham[r] The Wyndham Rewards(r), a prestigious loyalty program, offers over 56 million members the chance to redeem points at thousands hotels, condos, and holiday houses around the world. For more information, visit www.wyndhamhotels.com.
Our Brand - Wyndham(r), TRYP
POWERED BY CITY. TRYP has locations all over the world, including in Berlin, Barcelona, New York City, Sao Paulo, and, of course, Dubai, which is known for its superlatives. TRYP hotels are located in the heart and soul of the city. This gives you easy access to the main attractions, making it a unique experience. Our comfortable surroundings and many amenities will appeal to business travelers, while families will enjoy the convenience of our facilities and offers. Our guests will find the best of the city's hidden gems and more.
Our passion for guests is as great as our passion for cities. You are at the forefront of the urban scene in global locations, and our connected TRYPSTERS will guide you to unforgettable experiences - from delicious local cuisine to memorable nights out on the town. We are here to help you relax, wine you and dine with you.
Our Hotel - Wyndham Dubai TRYP
The four-star Wyndham TRYP Dubai hotel has 650 rooms and suites. It is the largest Wyndham TRYP hotel worldwide. The hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha Heights, formerly known as TECOM. It is easily accessible to popular attractions such as the Mall of the Emirates and Palm Jumeirah, as well the Expo 2020 site. NEST, a fully integrated coworking space within a global branded hotel, is one of the first to offer both private and public meeting and event spaces, as well as rentable desks and other networking opportunities. A spa, gym, outdoor pool, and many food and beverage outlets are available at the hotel, including a club lounge, coffee shop, club lounge and an international all-day dining restaurant. There is also a Mediterranean Restaurant and Lounge and an authentic Spanish Taberna.
Work culture and benefits
You can embark on a rewarding career at TRYP by Wyndham Dubai. Here you will be supported through your professional journey with tailored learning opportunities as well as development training. Our team is committed to creating a supportive environment that allows all members of the team to explore their professional and personal potential throughout their time with us. To foster an environment of inclusion and diversity, we offer leadership training, mentoring opportunities, as well as educational support.
We strive to attract, motivate, and retain talented employees who share our core values. We are proud of our comprehensive benefits programs that reward team members. These include return flights to their home destinations, uniform and laundry service, accommodation and recreation, life and medical insurance, transportation, duty dinners, discounted rates for colleagues at F&B outlets, reduced hotel rates, enhanced employee incentives, team bonding, engagement events, and employee health and wellbeing activities.
Description of the Job:
Responsible for the efficient transportation of F&B and room linen, uniforms of colleagues and guest clothing to meet the operational requirements of the department and guests
- All personnel must report for duty on time wearing the right uniform and badge.
- Assure that the housekeeping staff has all the linen and uniform requirements.
- Assure timely collection and delivery of uniforms/linen to ensure proper handling.
- Assure that the hotel's uniform requirements are met
- You must ensure that uniforms and linen are collected and delivered promptly to prevent damage.
- Assure that guest laundry requirements are met
- You must ensure that guest clothing is collected and delivered on time. This will help to prevent damage.
- Each shift is responsible for all operational duties.
- All other operational duties assigned by the Manager are performed while on shift.
- Participate in briefings
- Ensure that the tracking system is always intact.
- Participate in the training program to understand job functionality.
- Participated in the improvement of the linen area.
- To support the laundry department during peak times.
- Participate in Housekeeping meetings, and offer suggestions to the Executive Housekeeper / Laundry Supervisor.
- Participates in the department's multi-skilling philosophy.
- Respond to any changes in the department function, as required by the Industry, Company, and Hotel.
- Assists the Housekeeping Leaders with any other requests.
- New colleagues receive a monitor and track uniform.
- Monitors uniform damage and inform Uniform/Linen supervisor accordingly.
- Participates in inventories for uniforms/linen every quarter.
Desired Skill and Expertise:
- 1-year experience in a comparable role.
- Experience in housekeeping is an advantage.
- Excellent command of English written and spoken
- Expertise in Fabrics, Laundry Machinery, and Laundry Chemicals