We are looking for a passionate and motivated candidate to fill the position of Team Assistant at LVMH Fashion Group Me. You will coordinate administrative duties and manage office procedures as a Team assistant. The Team Assistant will ensure a positive work environment and high organizational effectiveness. This role reports to the Managing Director from Dubai.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to our growth and expand your knowledge within the Maison's LVMH Fashion Group ME.
- Management of a large calendar, coordination and organization of complex executive meetings. This includes drafting agendas and taking notes.
- Assisting the Managing Director and heads of functions in the day-to-day operations and managing the office.
- Arranging travel and all bookings for the Managing director, as well as arranging agendas to visit European markets.
- Visitors to the office's first point of contact, answering high-volume phone calls and providing a luxurious level of service to all parties.
- Purchase all office supplies and equipment, and maintain proper stock levels.
- Coordination of meetings and appointments, and management of necessary calendars and times
- Manage the office environment and maintain a healthy work environment
- Assist HR in updating and maintaining office policies.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Coordinate with the IT department for all office equipment, and support with the onboarding of new office members during this period of rapid growth
- Organisation & management office events & activities
You might also be required by the Company to perform any other duties that are reasonable.
- Bachelor's degree in luxury retail or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in working as a team assistant in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication skills are essential to be able to effectively communicate with and manage complex stakeholders. All stakeholders will receive a high level of service.
- Strong IT skills (MS Office, Excel and advanced Excel).
- A warm and engaging personality, with a positive mindset and the ability to multitask.
FG is an equal-opportunity employer. Our success is based on our belief that a diverse workforce can be achieved. Your experience and skills are what we use to make hiring decisions. Your passion for inventing, simplifying, and the building is what we value. All members of society are welcome to apply, regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or race.