You will be a Brand ambassador as a Store Manager. Directly responsible for the development of your business, budget monitoring, and operation management. You will also be responsible for the Brand identity of your store.
What will you do
Team Management and Development
- To ensure that every client receives the best possible service, develop the team. Assist them with regular coaching and identify their training and development needs in order to create individual action plans.
- Secure succession plans by identifying, recruiting, and developing talents
- Delegate responsibility and organize the team according to business requirements.
- To ensure that these goals are met, set achievable but challenging targets for each team member and store. Monitor and manage performance so they can be achieved.
- To drive the business, manage and motivate your team: Create a positive environment, empower the staff, and encourage innovation.
- Be a role model and lead by example in selling
Client and Business Development
- Develop and lead the business of the store by gaining a deep and strategic understanding.
- Maximize all product categories and universes in the store by leveraging all support (visual merchandising. training. clienteling. events, country office team
- All client-selling tools can be used to build a loyal clientele
- To ensure the best customer experience, store staff must be client-centric.
- You can be the voice of your store by learning about the local business and market and making recommendations and actions.
- As a Brand ambassador, you can actively represent the Brand in your market by participating in local activities (networking and PR).
- Pay attention to the market trends and competitive landscape
- Implement action plans to increase business and product performance. You can leverage visual merchandising and clienteling as well as training and team animation.
Floor Management and Selling
- As a role model, demonstrate sales leadership to your team, help them with their sales, and foster cross-selling
- Develop and build your own client portfolio
- You can maximize business opportunities by being visible and supporting the brand.
Operation & Administration
- Assist in the communication and implementation of policies, brand standards and grooming guidelines as per the SOP.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, understanding of the system, and reporting
- Supervise store controllable expenditures, oversee loss, asset protection, and risk management, and be responsible for inventory management
- Assisting mall management with store documentation (daily reports and banking, refunds, exchanges etc.
Skills required to succeed
- Knowledge of fashion/beauty trends and the industry is a must
- Retail operations skills (stock, system, cash ...)
- Management, leadership, and problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen and commercial skills
- Customer service and results-oriented
What qualifies you to play the role?
- A bachelor's or master's degree is a plus
Minimum Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in team management and retail.