Its architecture and design are influenced by the adventures of Ibn Battuta, an adventurer who traveled extensively. This 5-star Dubai hotel is conveniently located near shopping and beaches.
For those who seek freedom, independence, space, and privacy. Oaks Hotels & Resorts provides spacious, contemporary serviced suites and studios in Australia, New Zealand and Asia. You can enjoy effortless short and long stays with ease of mind and all the necessary comforts.
This role reports to the Marketing and Communication Manager. It will support the Marketing department in providing a consistent, coherent social media experience for our audience. The specialist will coordinate, support, and execute campaigns via various online marketing channels in order to generate leads for the Business goals. This specialist will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns as well as maintaining an online community of 'engagement' via blogs, Social Media, and Facebook.
- All content (photography reels, stories and animations) that you upload to our channels must be taken full ownership. Follow the social media guidelines and brand tone as established by the Marketing manager and Hotel.
- Create a content calendar and follow it up.
- Assist in Graphic Design when and where needed
- Create and implement innovative ideas for social media pages.
- Photograph, create, edit, and write videos and photos.
- Edit and create content for Instagram, Facebook and email marketing.
- Come up with social campaigns that would improve conversion/awareness.
- Develop a paid social advertising strategy
- You can track the performance of paid advertisements on social platforms and offer suggestions to improve them.
Skills and qualifications that are preferred:
- Photography/videography, editing, and copywriting capabilities are a must.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a related role in content creation and social media management.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Suite editing, specifically Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
- Highly creative and skilled in visual storytelling.
- Ability to prioritize, organize work assignments and follow up.
- Strong command of English written and spoken.
- Ability to build positive relationships with others. Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication, process and result-oriented skills. You can also work with multiple agencies/teams.
- Experience in advertising databases and social media
- Communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Stay current with the most recent trends and best practices for online marketing and measurement
- Writing consumer-driven copy is a skill that I am proficient in
- You must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure, and to be responsive