Assists patients in their clinical areas. Also, they can complete general escort responsibilities. They can also be a link between patients and healthcare professionals when there is a demand.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Nursing is required.
- Relevant qualifications in healthcare (Optional and Preferable).
- Preferably familiarity with nursing and medical terminology.
- Personable and friendly You must have excellent customer service skills!
- You must have excellent skills in MS Word, MS Excel, and related areas.
- Minimum of one year experience as a receptionist/customer care professional in a hospital setting.
- More than 21 years of age
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people and staff.
- You must be able to follow instructions and work in a team.
- You must be a team player. You must work well with others.
- Excellent oral and written English proficiency is essential. Although knowledge of Arabic is desirable, it's not necessary.
- Communication and interpersonal skills in interaction with patients, families, co-workers, and superiors.
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month