- Provide support to the field sales team, such as Quotation, product details, cost, shipping schedule, etc.
- Receive customer PO, check and proceed PO into the system.
- Manage all orders and shipping with accuracy and punctuality.
- Provide support and assistance to customers by responding to their emails, questions, or complaints.
- Registration, filing, and recording of company products, information, and important documents.
- Store and sort sales admin documents and data electronically.
Inform clients about any unforeseen delays or problems.
- Keep an eye on the progress of your team, find any weaknesses and suggest improvements.
Assist with the preparation and organization of any special request.
Ensure compliance with laws and policies
- More Than 1 Year of Sales Administration Experience.
-Fluent for English oral and written. French would be a plus.
Age: Less Than 30 Years.
- Excel and Microsoft Office Intermediate skills
Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High level of accuracy and attention, with the ability set priorities.
- Help customers with their queries and help them to manage the situation.
Raise quotations when you receive inquiries about pricing and availability
- Sales Order Processing skills.
- Processing orders answer product questions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Basic problem-solving skills and process orientation.
- Numeric and mathematical sense.
- Allows you to communicate with multinational members from around the globe.
- Communicate with multinational customers and groups of companies.
Flexibility and the ability to accept temporary assignments from the management are key.
- Additional transport, including Salic, based on your living place.
- Higher grade medical insurance.
- Celebrate your birthday.
- Team building activity.
Yearly party/Sales party
Communication activity between the President and Department
After 6 months probation:
Annual airfare to your home country
- Staff wellness.
Annual Leave for 24 Days for 1 Year (Can be encashed up to 12 times per year).
- 15-days sick leave for 1 year
Based on sales and profits, a 2x per year bonus