ASTUDIO is a digital, creative and production agency that offers a one-stop shop for all things SEO. We are looking for a full-time SEO/SEO manager. We are looking for someone who is passionate about SEO and SEM, has a keen eye for analysis, can understand the google ad market inside out, and wants to be part of a rapidly growing digital creative agency.
We need a creative and innovative person to help us plan, implement, and manage our clients' SEM strategies. You will be responsible for analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pages for better search results, building links, and supervising content creation.
You must also be able to spot marketing opportunities and devise strategies to increase website traffic. Your role will include efficient planning and communication with management and the team regarding project development, timeliness, results and communication.
We would love to meet with you if you are interested in executing strategies for content creation in coordination with client and agency goals.
- Optimize your company's search engine results to increase its ranking.
- To optimize content and discover new opportunities, you should coordinate your keyword research with the client's business goals
- SEM analysis and recommendations for coordination with elements and structure web pages and websites
- In coordination with clients' SEO goals, implement link-building campaigns
- Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEM goals
- Stay on top of SEO, search engine optimization, social media, and internet marketing industry developments
- Marketing efforts can be improved by setting measurable goals.
- To manage SEM strategy, collaborate with your team.
- For maximum optimization and search engine ranking, update content and links
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills are essential
- You must have knowledge of website analysis and a range of analytics tools. This includes Google Ad Word, Analytics and the internal reporting tool.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, website administrations
- Degrees preferred: BS/BA