The Area Manager is responsible for leading sales of ITT IP product lines within a designated Area/Region. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director
- Manage Sales performance and provide technical and commercial support to customers.
- Market and segment identification is key to marketing and opportunity recognition. Engage in customer presentations regularly to promote the adoption of the assigned Area and ITTIP Product Lines. This can be done either online or face-to-face with the Regional and Product Sales Leads.
- To ensure sustainable and profitable growth, provide financial, technical, supply chain, and financial leadership to create baseline opportunities and projects.
- Responsiblely analyze customer specifications and provide market service with proposals acc. To IP 500 through the use of a structured PSF Process and operational excellence
- Assist organization by visiting and attending relevant industry fairs and exhibitions.
- Assist Product Sales Managers and Regional Sales Directors in creating growth plans for their assigned Sales Areas or Products.
- As drivers to markets, agents and sales channel builders, monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of Distribution and Agents.
- Management may assign additional duties.
- Assist in the development and maintenance an annual sales plan for ITT IP product lines and areas. A portfolio analysis is performed. Action plans are implemented to increase revenue and profitability.
- Assist Regional & Product Sales Leads in order to create forecasting, performance, and forecast reviews.
- Actively support annual media planning and ITT IPs presence at exhibitions within the Sales Areas.
- Analysis of sales and market trends, customer requirements, and competitive intelligence.
- Keep a solid understanding of ITT's markets and customer processes, as well as competitive offerings.
- Assist in order handling and/or project management with the interpretation, clarification and execution of customer orders.
- Assist Product Engineering and/or Product Management with the interpretation of Customer specifications in order to meet all Customer requirements regarding the product's application.
- Direct mentoring of Bid Management and Procurement is necessary to provide greater support for assigned sales areas and product lines.
Requirements for Position:
- Knowledge about the product
- Collaboration across functional boundaries
- Business acumen
- People are the leaders
- Market knowledge
- Tactical thinking
- Customer satisfaction
- Book Your Reservations
- Market Share
- Project Margins
- Project Visibility
- Transparency in the Market