- Manage and motivate the top retail accounts in their area to sell a product portfolio.
- To increase sales and knowledge, build strong relationships with your store managers.
- Attain the sales targets and qualitative and quantitative goals
- Monitor sales and suggest new business opportunities to the accounts
- Promote new products, increase space and make product suggestions within your accounts
- Monitor and report the share of shelf for the brands, assortments, positioning of the brand, to ensure that the contract is implemented
- Check out of stock/low-stock and place appropriate orders for the outlet
- Assure timely collection of payments according to credit terms
- Manage the returns to increase GRN
- As part of your journey plan, ensure that you have complete market coverage.
- Analyze the competition, conduct intelligence on the market, and then report back to the reporting system (SIF ).
- To ensure the best customer service, you must communicate with all functions of the business.
KEY EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- There are no years of experience.
- Experience in managing key accounts and sales in the FMCG/ Pharmacy industry.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets
- Master commercial fundamentals
- Keep up-to-date on the market, competitors & consumers
- Maximize turnover and optimize profit
- A business that is customer-centric
- Monitor and drive sales with retailers
- Negotiation skills and the ability to create a selling proposition that will win/win situations
- Monitor Excellence in Sell-In and Sale-Out
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month