The role holder is responsible to develop business development strategies and manage efficiency in order to achieve commercial objectives and meet sales targets. This role holder is responsible for identifying and recommending investments based on the Business Unit's objectives and commercial evaluation.
- To increase sales and meet overall commercial and sales goals, develops, improves and implements sales strategies in the Business Unit.
- Monitoring the Business Unit's sales performance to ensure compliance with the strategies. Also, providing recommendations for improving business performance
- Leads initiatives and engages key stakeholders in the development and execution of appropriate business plans.
- Lead generation for potential business partners. Evaluates them for the benefit of the organization. Makes recommendations to senior management regarding market penetration.
- Evaluates potential investment opportunities and review financial projections based on feasibility studies and valuations.
- In collaboration with the Legal department, manages the SLA as well as commercial terms and agreements
- Assists in the management of key accounts and customers to ensure retention. Develops retention strategies for customers.
- Directs the development of and implementation of standards and service qualities in order to maintain customer service standards.
- Customer satisfaction and high-quality service are promoted by ensuring clients and customers receive exceptional services at all times
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of customer interactions, including details of complaints, inquiries, and comments as well as the actions taken to address them.
- Discusses inefficiencies and provides accurate, timely and periodic sales forecasting.
- To support investment decisions, synthesize and report current market and business intelligence from industry reports, public reports or purchased sources.
- Supervises and reviews all weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports relating to sales and business development; Presents reports whenever necessary to senior management
- Assists customers with escalated questions/complaints about the Business Unit's services and ensures that it is addressed promptly
- It is essential to have experience in the sale of high-end furniture and luxury products.
- Minimum High School diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Are you ready to work in Abu Dhabi?