Sharjah Sales Coordinator
- Oversee the flow of products or services from a company to customers.
- Create Sales Leads and a Database
- You can keep track of exhibitions and events by creating an exhibition calendar or doing online research.
- Cold calling and emailing sales reps.
- Coordinate with other departments
- Knowledge of proper pricing, BOQ, estimation and pricing.
- Information about tendering and proposal submission.
- To maximize sales, we work with other departments like marketing, research/design, and financing.
- Assisting with the preparation of sales proposals, quotations, and other documents.
- A diploma, bachelor's degree or related course.
- Experience of three years as a sales coordinator.
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Well-organized, detail-oriented.
- Communication skills that are both verbal and written are essential. Negotiation skills are also important.
- Ability to work in a team environment that is fast-paced and collaborative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Sharjah, Sharjah, Sharjah, 00000, UAE
AED5,000 -AED10,000 Per month