Are you looking to join an award-winning sales team that is at the forefront of innovation and sales? This is the perfect opportunity for you. We are seeking a dynamic individual who will deliver unique experiences to guests at FIVE Hotels and Resorts, the dare-to-be-different entertainment luxury lifestyle destinations that capture Dubai and Zurich's glamour and vibe.
FIVE Palm Jumeirah has been dubbed the most luxurious hotel in Palm Jumeirah. It is situated against the stunning backdrop of a private beach at 150m and the Dubai Marina skyline. This luxury hotel offers 470 rooms and suites that offer views of the city and ocean from one side and vice versa.
This resort is a party and culinary hub with a variety of bars and restaurants. Every day brings new experiences. FIVE Palm Jumeirah offers a variety of dining options, allowing guests to choose whether they want to eat well or dance the night away.
FIVE Jumeirah Village offers a chic city vibe. This award-winning hotel, with its cylindrical structure, captures the excitement and excitement of Dubai's new Dubai.
You can host your own private high-rise pool party (the property has 269 plunge pools), or simply relax and enjoy a meal overlooking the famous sparkling Dubai skyline. FIVE Jumeirah Village's award-winning sky villas are more than just a place to sleep. It seamlessly combines an array of entertainment options, award-winning F&B venues, and exceptional guest services.
Daily Mail: "This is unashamedly all about luxury."
FIVE Zurich embodies the best of both Dubai and Swiss glamour. It is a luxury lifestyle hotel that combines Swiss chic with Dubai glamour. Previous guests include Rihanna and Freddy Mercury. Grace Jones and Muhammad Ali have also visited this location. This property overlooks Zurich's city center from Zurich’s Uetliberg plateau. It also has 87 suites, rooms, and 7 award-winning culinary concepts. These include The Penthouse, a rooftop bar and nightclub, Soul St. Zurich, Maiden Shanghai's MSG-free Gourmet Chinese, and FIVE Spa Zurich. FIVE Zurich is a city-wide revival of Zurich's wild side, offering guests and visitors from all over the world incredibly indulgent experiences.
Be on the lookout for FIVE LUXE JBR
FIVE LUXE is FIVE LUXE's third Dubai property. It has been a great success and continues to grow at an incredible rate. This property is located on Jumeirah Beach Road and offers stunning sunset views of Palm Jumeirah and Ain Dubai. It boasts 232 hotel rooms, suites and 212 luxurious serviced residences. The resort also has multiple dining and nightlife venues, a ReFIVE spa, and an iconic pool. It is expected to open in 2023. This new property will bring the FIVE Vibe to the beach for 'FIVERS' who travel from all over the world to experience the brand's unique entertainment offerings.
Sale is an important piece of the puzzle. They are stylish, yet cultured hosts who have the ability to anticipate guest needs.
As a Sales Executive, you'll join a dedicated sales team with the goal of delivering five-star experiences to international diasporas in vibrant Dubai and Zurich.
The VIBE at FIVE is about achieving optimal performance while having the most rewarding professional experience of one's life. Expect to be passionate about your job, break with the norms, and have the most fun possible.
You are an experienced candidate who has worked in an active and dynamic environment. You have exceptional organizational, communication and leadership skills and enjoy creating guest solutions that transcend boundaries.
We are looking to hire a self-starter who is creative and has a keen eye for detail. It is essential to be outgoing and friendly with people.
To develop continually evolving service goals, you'll be working closely with the management team.
- To identify potential business leads, analyze local market trends and competitor activity
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel based on current pricing and business conditions
- Recognize potential opportunities and work within your current business strategy
- Collaborate with other departments to create an unforgettable Guest experience and a strong, comprehensive sales program.
- Make appointments to set up sales calls and telemarketing and inspect all accounts.
- Keep track of lost business and provide information to the superior department
- To find industry-related data, new developments and complexes, as well as new business centers and new projects, and to share this information with colleagues
- Participate in the preparation of promotional themes events, promotional activities and invitation lists
- Participate in the preparation of sales action plans, attend meetings, and develop new ideas such as special packages, programs, or promotional activities carried out by F&B, Spa, and other hotel revenue centers.
- Participate in sales training programs, trade shows/shows and sales blitzes.
- Attain departmental goals/targets
What do we need:
- Prior 2 - 3 year experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- You need to have strong interpersonal skills in order to build and foster positive relationships, especially with business partners.
- Passionate salesperson, F&B commercial, with enthusiasm and drive to achieve results.
- Problem-solving, analysis, reasoning, motivation, organizing, and training skills
- It is advantageous to be proficient in multiple languages
- Communicates the department's goals in a consistent and clear manner to achieve desired results.
You can earn rewards at work You get benefits for life!
- Enjoy the FIVE Life
- Attractive incentive schemes
- Rapid career advancement
- Colleagues who are team-minded