Anantara is a luxury hospitality brand that connects modern travelers to authentic places, people, and stories. It provides warm hospitality in some of the most beautiful destinations around the globe and personal experiences. Anantara invites you to embark on a journey rich in discovery, from idyllic islands and tropical beaches to bustling cities, serene deserts, and lush rainforests.
- You must ensure that you understand and can effectively communicate the Anantara brand's business strategy and positioning. All sales professionals are responsible for this, regardless of their level of responsibility.
- Keep current with all Anantara products and services. Also keep abreast of new developments, prices, and product information from key competitors. Be aware of industry trends.
- So that you can make the most of your current account base, it is important to understand its relative importance and priority.
- Assist in the development of client contacts and maintenance of detailed information about the potential revenue from these accounts.
- Assist department leaders in achieving all financial and non-financial goals.
- You are responsible for your professional growth, including financial literacy and negotiation skills. Additionally, you will need to have strong face-to-face selling skills to be a future Sales Leader at Anantara.
- Keep accurate reporting on management status and plan for action.
- Effective cost control is essential. Follow internal procedures to approve expenditures
- Participate in client familiarization trips, site inspections, and sales trips as necessary to reach the hotel's sales targets.
- Effectively communicate with all operational colleagues to provide support and information in order for us to deliver our promises. This includes Front Office, Reservations, and Events employees.
- Increase sales opportunities for Anantara products by cross-selling and upselling
- Keep current working knowledge of all IT support tools in sales, including property PMS, Microsoft Office, and sales-specific software.
- Assure that all paperwork related to the department's work is processed efficiently and quickly, including emails and reports.
- Assist with the establishment and maintenance of client databases and in using those databases for promotions and marketing campaigns.
- All guests and clients will be provided with assistance in a professional, friendly and proactive manner
- College degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales for hotels
- Communication and social skills are essential
- Flexible and cooperative
- Good English skills
- Excellent Computer skills (MS Office)
- Opera should be used.
- Maximum one-month notice period