To exceed sales goals for individual stores and stores, while also executing key strategies for retail-led growth. This includes leveraging the franchise, operational excellence, and all department category development.
Sales & Service
- Follow training guidelines to help you reflect Burberry's luxury brand image and standards.
- Meet individual sales goals consistently while showing the Burberry Behaviours
- Demonstrate motivation and customer service skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Active client development and follow-through are key to customer loyalty
- Keep a current and complete client book
- Follow all Cultivate requirements. This includes courtesy and relationship emails. Inviting customers back to the shop. Reactivation. Capture compliance
- To maintain Burberry guidelines, follow company policies and procedures.
- Assure the following to maintain a selling floor
- Understanding and executing monthly floorsets
- As you work, place and/or hang back items
- After selling, replenish your inventory
- Placement of merchandise on the right hanger, tissue paper, etc.
- You can place tickets inside the item, but they are not visible to customers.
Floor Presence & Maintenance
- Start of shift/day
- End of the shift/day: Make sure that the selling floor is stocked and ready for tomorrow's day
- Keep active and engaged on the floor all day
- Place and/or hang up items while you are working. After selling, replenish the merchandise.
- Clean up and maintain fitting rooms
Support Back of the House
- Assist with the marking down process
- Assist with the bi-annual inventory process
- Participation in and achievement of pre-sale objectives
- Participate in store contests
- Assist with stock room maintenance and organization
- Stock must be pulled and stock must be disposed of in an orderly manner
- Willingness to work in a team-oriented environment and to promote it.
- You need to have excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate clearly with staff and management.
- Be positive and take responsibility for your actions.
- You must be results-driven and open to change
- Fashion / Design: Relevant information
- Expert knowledge of POS systems and storage systems.
- Minimum of one year of sales experience, preferably in luxury retail environments.
- Experience in driving sales and meeting sales goals.
- Excellent customer service level.
- Strong client service background.