Prime Hospitality was established in 2009 and offers a variety of casual cafes and restaurants in a number of locations across the UAE. Our flagship brand Russo’s New York Pizzeria, and Prime Cafe are two examples. We provide quality F&B experiences, and we put customer satisfaction first.
- Assist in the supervision of restaurant staff by expediting customer orders when necessary and maintaining good working relationships.
- To demonstrate effective management skills and to take appropriate disciplinary action to address poor performance.
- To identify ways to reduce operational costs in the restaurant.
- Supervise all aspects of house restaurant operations.
- All food should be inspected for quality.
- Future needs for goods, cleaning supplies, and kitchenware should be anticipated.
- Supervise compliance with sanitation standards and health codes.
- Find ways to reduce waste and lower operational costs.
- Produce weekly, monthly, or annual reports.
- Manage the work schedules of restaurant employees.
- Regular inspections of the kitchen are conducted to ensure that sanitation and hygiene standards are being maintained.
- Assist in food preparation, storage, and presentation to ensure food safety and health.
- Monitor inventory and ensure that all restaurant supplies are properly stocked.
- Monitor the cash flow of the restaurant and settle outstanding bills.
- To inquire about the quality of food and service, we recommend that you check in on your dining customers.
- Customer satisfaction is achieved by providing excellent service. Respond to customer complaints professionally and tactfully.
- Customer surveys are used to help develop and implement customer service improvements.
- Professionally resolving customer complaints
- To improve customer experience, analyze staff evaluations and feedback.
- Provide ongoing training and support for all employees.
- Screening, interviewing and hiring restaurant staff.
- High school diploma
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality or Business Administration