Modern, comfortable, and creative. Whether you are looking for a relaxing getaway with the family or a romantic getaway, AVANI Hotels & Resorts offers the perfect space for those who appreciate the little things.
Avani hotels have the perfect balance of work and play, design, function, privacy, service, and luxury.
You can explore Dubai from this modern, stylish HQ that is close to all the major attractions. You can explore the city, shop, or just chill on the rooftop of one of the most sought-after 4-star hotels in Dubai.
Description of the Job
You will be the Reservations Supervisor and support the Revenue/Reservations Manager in driving the performance of the property's reservations team. You will make sure that all SOPs have been followed. Further, you will be responsible for improving and maintaining reservation operations in order to maximize revenue opportunities and guest satisfaction. For all guest requests, you will be responsible for monitoring daily arrivals and communicating them to guests. You will manage inventory, including group blocks, allotments and rate codes in all systems. Assist the Reservations Manager with increasing sales within the property, and making sure that all distribution channels are optimally used. IBE, GDS and Tour Operators, Small Luxury Hotels, Regional Sales Offices, and Corporate Sales Offices.
- Three years of experience in the hotel reservation and room divisions.
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Reservation Manager
- Be familiar with all aspects of the technology used in hotel operations (PMS, RMS, and all distribution channels.
- Understanding the local market dynamics, competitors and the events that take place at the destination is key.
- An advantage is a second language, Arabic Speakers preferred