You are expected to be a Reservations Agent.
- Maintain efficient office administration procedures
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Personal responsibility for driving upselling, and reaching revenue targets within the set timeframes.
- You must be aware of the Selling Strategy, Rates, Packages, Groups, and Booking Status of the Hotel at all times.
- All inquiries and reservations must be processed and responded to within 24 hours.
- Follow-up and trace daily reports in accordance with departmental requirements.
- Reconfirm bookings and check expected arrivals 1, 3 and 7 days before according to the SOP.
- The department will protect and detect double bookings and non-guaranteed reservations, as well as filing errors and other inaccuracies.
- Learn and follow hotel policies regarding cancellations, no-shows, credit and prepayment.
- Stay current with the latest information and data about the hotel product. This includes room types, rates and relative features.
- Personal responsibility is required to ensure guest satisfaction and quality product and service. All guest satisfaction issues should be raised, tracked, and addressed promptly.
- Monitor daily arrivals to ensure all guest requests are fulfilled, realistic expectations are met and reservations are honored.
- Three years of experience in the hotel reservation and room divisions.
- Minimum of one year experience in Reservations or Front Office
- Be familiar with all aspects of the technology used in hotel operations (PMS, RMS) as well as distribution channels.
- Understanding the local market dynamics, competitors and the events that take place at the destination is key.
- An advantage is a second language, Arabic Speakers preferred
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month