This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team of financial strategy consultants. This practice team is expanding and seeks an experienced person with Capital Markets sector knowledge to help grow the business.
The candidate must have experience in the Capital Markets domain to be eligible for this role. FICC, Equities and Investment Banking (preferably FIG), Capital Management, Sell-side Strategy, or FIG Research are preferred. Experience in a wider range of financial services strategies will be considered.
You will have a broad range of skills and experience as a Senior Consultant across a variety of engagements. As a Senior Consultant, you will play an integral role in the conception of strategies, planning implementation and sometimes strategy delivery.
Our clients benefit from our rigorous, evidence-based analysis capability. Through practical recommendations, we help clients gain insight and provide value. We work with clients to identify the driving forces of change and to help them develop and implement solutions.
- Analyse and insight: Executing a rigorous and insightful analysis in order to create an evidence base that supports strategy development and changes
- Use tools, skills, and frameworks effectively: Use the tools that can be applied to new client problems and share them as best practices within your team
- Leadership: Leading a small group of people or a project.
- Management of teams: Managing and supporting junior staff to ensure project success
- Relationship management: Working closely with clients and with internal teams, building strong professional relationships, and liaising to teams to provide a seamless client experience
- Continuous Learning: Continuously learning, actively developing your skills, seeking feedback, building your knowledge and sharing your insights with colleagues
- Assisting in the management of the practice, and successful business development
- Your work is yours